276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nintendo GameBoy Color - Light Purple Console

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Game Boy Camera is half gadget, half video game, and ahead of its time, sporting a rotatable lens for taking selfies. However, it’s the software that makes the Game Boy Camera stand out even today. Please leave it to the makers of the Pokémon games, Game Freak, to come up with likely the strangest camera ever produced.

It’s not practical, nor is the process intuitive, but there’s something about seeing a Game Boy Camera image in a color that makes it worth it. The GBC is part of the fifth generation of video game consoles. The Game Boy and the Game Boy Color combined have sold 118.69 million units worldwide making them the fourth best-selling system of all time. [9] [10] Its best-selling games are Pokémon Gold and Silver, which shipped 23 million units worldwide. [11] [12] History [ edit ] The Game Boy Camera isn’t known for its high-quality or color images, but that’s part of the charm. And, while you can’t do anything about the low-quality images, you can do something about color. Pokémon - Special Pikachu edition yellow & blue w/ logo, artwork & colored buttons (bundled w/ Pokémon Yellow)Game Boy Advance (2001) [ edit ] Game Boy Advance - Glacier Game Boy Advance - Indigo Game Boy Advance - Arctic Basic colors [ edit ]

Listen, chaps. We can solve this with science. After Googling a few key questions, like "where does purple begin" and "what is the difference between blue and purple", I learned a lot about mattress companies and shampoo to tone down brassy colours in blonde hair, but not an awful lot about whether something is, or is not, purple. Another color released at the same time was "Atomic Purple", made of a translucent purple plastic similar to the color available for the Nintendo 64 controller. Other colors were sold as limited editions or in specific countries. a b "Technical data". Nintendo of Europe GmbH. Archived from the original on February 7, 2023 . Retrieved February 4, 2018. Showing my bias here. This was my Game Boy Color, and it was the first video game system I ever owned. Love you forever, my little baby. Yellow maybe seems ostentatious to some, but this is the most subtle, charming, beautiful yellow on the color spectrum. Also, it reminds me of Pikachu, which is good. If blue is mixed with red at all - even 99% blue & 1% red - it's a variant of purple. It's really that simple. No red in it, it's blue - any red at all, it's purple. More red than blue is magenta, and more blue than red is indigo, exactly in the middle is a true purple.

Latest News

I have so many fond memories of it. It was my first Game Boy, I actually got it before the original which my older cousin gave me when they thought it was broken (I fixed that one, it just had a bent spring for the battery slot)

a b "Game Boy Color Sales Exceed 1 Million During Holidays". Gaming Intelligence: 4. February 1999. a b c Fahs, Travis (July 27, 2009). "IGN Presents the History of Game Boy". IGN. Archived from the original on May 28, 2010 . Retrieved August 6, 2022. The camera is also compatible with the Game Boy Advance and Advance SP, albeit with some caveats. Both display the camera in its original 10:9 aspect ratio, which appears shrunken down on the Game Boy Advance’s 3:2 display.a b c "Consolidated Sales Transition by Region" (PDF). Nintendo. April 26, 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 11, 2016 . Retrieved October 23, 2016. We’re also going to rank all six of them — and we’re focusing on the U.S.-available basic colors, mind you — because, uh, why not? Here we go: The last Game Boy Color game ever released is the Japanese exclusive Doraemon no Study Boy: Kanji Yomikaki Master, on July 18, 2003. The last game released in North America is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, released on November 15, 2002. In Europe the last game released for the system is Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!, on January 10, 2003. Fahs, Travis (July 27, 2009). "IGN Presents the History of Game Boy". IGN . Retrieved February 20, 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment