276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beauty Bites Lemon Coconut Collagen Protein & Keto Bar 14x32g | 3800mg Grass-Fed Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides | Low in Sugar, Carbs & Calories | High Fibre, Live Culture Probiotics, Vitamin C & E

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This soup recipe makes 4 bowls. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat before eating. Recipe here.

Water. I know, water is my favorite food! Yum. It’s important to drink enough water while doing this 3-day detox, don’t be too mean. The only other unusual ingredient beside that carrot are the nigella seeds. They make everything so pretty. And they taste awesome, although I needed some time to get used to them. It’s like with cilantro – at first, I didn’t really like it, but once I started eating it more regularly, I’m mesmerized by its smell and want to put it in everything I make. Super Fresh Quinoa Tabbouleh. If you’re not familiar, Tabbouleh is a type of salad made with thinly chopped parsley, onion, tomatoes and soaked bulgur. It’s a traditional dish in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt and is served as part of a meze. To make the recipe gluten-free I used quinoa and not bulgur and added a few other herbs to the mix. Result – a super fresh side dish that goes well with falafels, grilled meat or fish! Anything that has a lot of calories, but no nutrients or is just evil (like diet coke). No soda, no refined grains, unfortunately no pizza, no fruit juices, nothing with sugar, nothing processed. Between a turkey and turkey bacon, you take the turkey. It’s a little bit like labeling a plastic container BPA-free. Just to find out it’s made out of BPS which is a similar chemical that hasn’t been proven to be such a baddie yet (but is also not great for you). So keep this in mind and make better choices.The best part is: you don’t have to worry someone’s gonna make you cry on Masterchef. Now, I don’t know if you ever watched Masterchef, but for a while I was OBSESSED with that show. Even though everything is obviously very very very VERY staged. Tomato and Basil Quinoa Risotto. If you’ve got some cooked quinoa, this tasty “risotto” can be yours in 10 minutes! This is my personal favorite green smoothie recipe as it’s got a little bit of everything and is just so fresh and hydrating. As you know, we use our own bespoke real chocolate that is preservative and stabiliser free, which means our Beauty Bites® can be a little sensitive to heat. Bulgur, Red Lentil & Butternut Squash Skillet. Ever had bulgur? If the answer is no, it’s time to try it with this simple flavorful plant-based recipe!

Hope I’m not offending anyone but compared to what, for example, Germany has to offer in that department – which is potatoes, this plant abundance is what makes the Mediterranean diet so damn healthy and delicious!Alright! I’m very excited about this 3-day detox, I really need it. I’ll actually stop drinking coffee for a few days, which hasn’t happened, for like…well, I don’t know…I wanna say a year?? Someone let me know if I can say I made a keto salad, please! I definitely made something low-carb that has a lot of protein. You can start this detox on Friday or you can do it during your work week. It’s your choice. I will be doing it over the weekend. This is a more gentle detox and you will not be starving. Thank you for telling me I’m pretty. Well, today, we’re not here to talk about my sad attempts at marrying rich or just marrying to feel like I’m worth it, so I can finally afford a shampoo from Loreal. We’re here for the delicious and healthy Mediterranean diet recipes that seem to control my salivary glands.

you get to keep your friends and family! You won’t turn into a dieting robot who avoids people who eat pizza in front of them, because you’re encouraged to share your meals with others!Another way I like my food – when it’s wrapped in some bread. I guarantee you’ll become a fan of these easy Mediterranean diet wrap recipes as soon as you try them! All you need to do is blend it all together, put in a bowl and eat this smoothie bowl with a spoon. You’ll find the complete recipe here. My absolutely favorite way to enjoy overnight oats is with peanut or almond butter drizzled all over and then strawberries, raspberries or blueberries on top.

Vegetables. You can eat all vegetables. And you honestly should, because they’re that important for your gut health and your overall health. So add some cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, kale, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and pumpkins to your diet. Whatever is in season! No cucumbers during winter, okay? Breakfast: Easy Vanilla Chia Pudding– you should make this breakfast the night before. Make sure to double the recipe for two people. But if you’re new to it, here are some foods that you can probably find in the store (or your garden!) As you can imagine this salad is not just great for your taste buds, it’s also super healthy because it’s bursting with carotenoids (thank you red pepper, tomatoes, and carrot!), vitamin C (all veggies), E (sesame oil, sesame seeds), detoxifying phytochemicals from onions, and thanks to sesame seeds – lots of calcium. If you’re looking for a super easy breakfast to take on the go, you need to try this simple healthy vegan overnight oats recipe made with oats, chia seeds, berries and nut butter! You can make the overnight oats with dairy-free milk or even water. It’s delicious either way and great for your gut, heart, skin and brain health.

Vitamin E & healthy fats: Great sources of vitamin E and healthy fats are raw nuts and seeds (almonds, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, walnuts, cashews), avocado, coconut

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment