276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Travel Containers with Labels, TSA Approved, Reusable Cadence Travel Containers, Travel Toiletry Bottles

£7.765£15.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I say that not a drop of shampoo leaked in my bag—it was as if I had discovered the Fort Knox of shampoo carrying. With 10 containers in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and dispensing methods, you can take a broad range of products in just the right quantities for your time away. We shook them, rolled them, squeezed them, and threw them to stimulate rough handling in transit, noting how well they withstood this treatment.

While I really like this brand and their impeccable aesthetic, the Cadence travel containers reviews and I have one very thing in common: they are a lot smaller in person. We also liked the fact that their wide opening makes them easy to fill, even with thicker liquids and gels. This set of four bottles features two 3-ounce bottles and two 2-ounce bottles, so you can choose how much product you need depending on the length of your trip.I’ve been debating the Cadence containers for more than two years because I’ve never found inexpensive travel containers that actually work well. It's easy for me to cut down on sweaters and jeans, but the one area I would always overpack in was my cosmetics.

My findings: There are many great options on the market to choose from and you don't need to break the bank to find the perfect set for you. In other words, your face cream won’t absorb any yucky ingredients from the Capsules, and nor will the Capsules retain any ingredients from your face cream.Pros: Very affordable, comes in a clear toiletry case, and the bottles' wide opening makes it easy to refill. While there’s no bells and whistles, these three-ounce bottles pleasantly surprised me with just how much product they fit compared to some of the other classic silicone bottles we tested, making them an ideal option for a longer vacation. I recently used the six-piece set for a 10-day trip away, and the gel cleanser, facial toner, and makeup remover I packed made it till the very last day. My favorite thing about these bottles is the airless pump—I feel so glamorous while doing my nighttime skincare routine with these, and it makes it easier to use products like face wash or cleanser on the road.

ounce leakproof containers a sensible size for holding at least a few day’s worth of essential toiletries (anything from shampoos to face oils), but they are also designed to hold small ‘things’ that could easily get lost in the abyss of a Dopp kit (rings and other small jewelry, pills, vitamins, packaged contact lenses, and more). Especially the bottle of Saie Super Glowy Gel, which I’m obsessed with but is heavy and knew I couldn’t easily find in Denmark.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If you do your full, multi-step skincare routine even when you're traveling, you ~need~ these space-saving storage containers for your next trip. As you choose your shades, you can also choose your labels, which are fully customizable, though the existing list is pretty thorough, from jewelry to lube. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment