276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diaper Discipline with Nanny Claire

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Therefore, I’ve outlined three methods below which I recommend to fellow caregivers to help them better successfully impose the unique ‘double-punishment’ of diaper punishment—that is forcing your charge to not only use their diapers, but fully experience the infantile helplessness of toddling around in their shameful, messy diaper, waiting to be changed.

The boy started to act out when they stopped for gas on the New Jersey Turnpike because his father has to take one child to the bathroom at a time. His older brother took long after his sister went to the bathroom. He missed his turn once the attended finished filling up the tank (as almost all New Jerseyans past and former know, this practice is still used today), and had to hold it until they get home. When the time comes, sit them down and start by listing all the things you love about them and your relationship. Say what you're going to ask for is very important to you and you think will improve their lives significantly. Punishment and humiliation are two very different things, though they often go hand in hand. There are many instances in which humiliation is the intended punishment. One form of this is diaper punishment.

Trending Quizzes

The first two methods are more straightforward, but it’s the third method—the one undoubtedly the most devious and novel of the three—that has most inspired me to share these notes today. Mrs. Turner took over and gave her husband a blow-by-blow account of the day's events. Linda tugged at her t-shirt, trying in vain to cover up her diaper. Rubber pants and cloth diapers are what babies used to wear in the old days," said Linda's mother. "Later on, it was plastic pants. Now most people use disposable diapers. That's what you wore as They’ll soon come to dread your evil little clothespin friends with every fiber of their being. And in turn, they’ll grow to dread their diaper changes, knowing that’s when your evil little clothespin friends always come out to play. You better get permission ahead of time," said Linda's father. "Some families might not think that diapers are an appropriate punishment. I'll tell you what. I'll draw up a little contract that

pain of her first bare-bottom spanking. She didn't cry, but she couldn't help doinga wiggly fanny dance after each stinging spank.Guess what I did?" Linda announced to her parents. "I put a bratty boy into a girl's diaper. He was being mean to his little sister. I told him that since he couldn't behave like a big boy, I was

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment