276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Understanding Pharmacy: Some Funny Pictures For You: Lame Pharmacy Jokes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A pharmacist walks out of the store and sees a guy with his arm cut off. He asks if he can help, and the guy replies “Yes, can you give me some painkillers?”

It turns out that the window cleaning man was a thief. Surprisingly, all he stole were the pane-killers. Why did the pharmacist give the customer an empty bottle of medicine? He wanted to give him a dose of his own medicine.A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks a technician for some bottom deodorant. The tech, confused, explains to the woman that there’s no such thing as bottom deodorant. The pharmacist gave me a pill for my sleeping problems, but now I’m wide awake with nightmares of getting fired. Overall, pharmacy jokes are a lighthearted way to poke fun at the pharmacy profession and make people laugh. Related Why did the pharmacist become a professional wrestler? He loved the idea of administering body slams. Pharmacy Jokes 1 : A doctor is to give a speech at the local AMA dinner. He jots down notes for his speech. Unfortunately, when he stands in front of his colleagues later that night, he finds that he can’t read his notes. So he asks, “Is there a pharmacist in the house?”

I told the pharmacist my girlfriend wanted something bigger and better, and he suggested I get her a prescription for a horse tranquilizer.” Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and says, “You never told me that you were such a religious person.” He leans over to her and whispers, “You never told me that your father is a pharmacist.” I asked the pharmacist if he had anything to help with my cough, and he gave me a prescription for vodka. I’m still coughing, but at least now I’m having more fun.” Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability. I bought some anti-bacterial soap from the pharmacy, but it didn’t kill all the germs, I guess it was a little soap-erficial.Why did the pharmacist refuse to give the customer a headache remedy? He didn’t want to aspirin’ for trouble!

A doctor is giving a talk at a symposium. Like any good public speaker, he wrote his speech out on notecards. Did you hear about the pharmacist who was caught stealing medications? He was given a suspension that really hurt his shelf-esteem.On startling facts, there are amazing discoveries you should know about pharmacy. For starters, the RX standard symbol is Egyptian. It’s derived from ancient Egyptian culture. For instance, it’s from Horus's eye, which is a symbol of healing power. The pharmacist told me I’m taking antidepressants but he has yet to receive a from the in-surance company to cover the cost.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment