276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shoe Storage Bench with Hidden Shoe Rack, Shoe Rack Bench PU Upholstered Shoe Cabinet, Modern Entry Shoe Organizer Furniture for Kids And Aldults, 60/80 * 34 * 50CM,White,60CM

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This piece has three exposed shelves that hold up to seven pairs of shoes combined, and the padded top lifts to reveal a storage compartment for smaller essentials. I was a little nervous about these pull out drawers because it was my first time using metal drawer slides, but of course Kreg comes to the rescue once again with these awesome Kreg Tool Drawer Slide Jig .

I didn’t realise it needed to be put together upon arrival, however it wasn’t too difficult to assemble. Available in grey or black, this 10-tier rack is the solution for those with a large shoe collection. Make the most of small spaces compact but spacious, this storage bench is useful for organizing the mess around the house. By the way, I love your site and have used your plans to make several pieces for friends and myself.And make sure to match your rack with a nice coat rack or a coat stand for that complete hallway look. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Its amazing how fast I can spit out those pocket holes; but I don't want my Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System to get jealous so I let it be a part of the party too. It is perfect for my entrance that I needed some king of sitting to put shoe on and take it off and it’s fits perfectly in place I have and it looks great.

About this item Stylish Mid-Century Modern Design: This shoe storage bench features a sleek mid-century modern style with a brown leather seat and metal frame. This essential indoor shoe storage unit combines simple and elegant style with modern materials and comfort to suit any home decor, from the rustic farmhouse to mid-century to modern.

Featuring storage shelves on both sides for umbrellas, magazines, and small items, and a hidden drawer for storing essentials like phones, remote controls, and keys. This adorable entryway seat provides a spot for pulling on boots, but the ingenious inner compartment also hides surplus shoes. We and our partners use cookies and similar tech to improve your site experience, show you personalised ads, and learn from your behaviour so we can, for example, recommend products you'll love! Clamshell Storage Bench Ottoman, Storage Footstool, Bed Bench with Hidden Storage, Modern End of Bed Bench, Storage Ottoman Furniture for Bedroom Living Room, 44. It's a compact, space-saving storage solution that makes full use of tight corners and allows you to sit comfortably to put your shoes on before you go out.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Honestly I love any project that lets me use my new Kreg DB210 Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine, Blue I love that thing. Whether you possess a cramped mudroom or a wide foyer, this hall tree bench storage unit is a must-have for storage benches with seating. The bottom space allows for a handy holding room, so the area is kept free of shoes - no accidentally tripping up!We have a range of styles and types, including shoe racks that you can stack on top of each other to make even more space and shoe boxes to keep your shoes dust free. Why not sit on this comfortable storage bench instead of standing on one leg or lacing up your shoes and squatting on the floor in discomfort? Our shoe cabinets and cupboards will free up space so every pair can find a home and you can find every pair.

Shoe racks need not be solely functional; you can really make your shoe rack complement your space, simply browse our vast collection to see for yourself!It is always recommended to apply a test coat on a hidden area or scrap piece to ensure color evenness and adhesion. Shoe racks and shoe storage cabinets are a practical storage solution, helping to keep footwear neatly organised and living spaces free from clutter. Did you use any tutorials to help you learn the program or did you just play around with it until you became proficient? One of our shoe racks is just what you need near the entrance of your home to prevent your doorway or hallway from becoming cluttered - regardless of whether you opt for a two, three or four shelf design. The hallway is the first impression your guests will have as they enter your home, so why not make it a great one?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment