276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Embryolisse - Lait Crème Sensitive 100 ml 50 Hojas

£9.425£18.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Calming Formulation: Crafted with chamomile and aloe vera, this cream goes beyond basic moisturizing.

It can be applied at any time on the face and body of babies and children to moisturize, nourish and protect their fragile skin.

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate for Sensitive Skin (100ml) is a three-in-one cult favourite loved by makeup artists, models and celebrities alike.

The Lait Creme Sensitive from Embryolisse is an amazing beauty cream specially developed to care for and soothe sensitive skin.This face moisturiser can be used as a make-up primer, moisturising mask, make-up remover, after-shave or as a lotion for babies and children. It shares the very same properties as the cult favorite Lait-Crème Concentré, in a fragrance-free formulation developed for sensitive and reactive skin, with 98% ingredients of natural origin. I chose this moisturiser when my skin barrier was completely broken and everything I was using on my skin was making it red and inflamed. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Is the intended user on any medication, this includes medication you have purchased, on prescription, vitamins, or herbal medicines?

Perfect for those that love to travel, as the ingenious formulation works as a jack-of-all-trades of the skincare world. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Perfectly moisturized and nourished, the skin regains suppleness and elasticity and is plumped, smooth, soft, and comfortable. Driven by the same philosophy of the essential, and the same requirements for effectiveness and tolerance, the Embryolisse Laboratoires have developed a real expertise in dermo-cosmetic care.I'm not sure if I've been sent an 'off' product or its due to being 'fragrance free' but the one I have smells terrible.

Light in texture and quickly absorbed, a helping of this salve will leave skin feeling plumped, soothed and hydrated while the velvety finish grips your foundation to help you stay flawless for longer. The Lait-Creme Sensitive can be used as a make-up primer, moisturiser or mask, make-up remover, after-shave or as a lotion for babies and children. Layering the product allows it to become a deeply-hydrating mask, lessening the look of dry skin, while a generous amount can also be employed as a luxurious cleansing milk.Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Cera Alba (beeswax), Cetyl Phosphate, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Tropolone, Glycine Soja (soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. La crema en si es buenísima, no puedo dejar de usarla porque es la única que me va bien a mi tipo de piel. Apply more generously as a cleansing/make-up removal milk morning and evening, and in a thick layer for a moisturizing mask.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment