276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania [Blu-Ray] [Region B] (English audio. English subtitles)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comparatively, I found the first "Ant-Man" to be a more complete package, but this sequel still offers a good time. All global Updates was established in 2017, and since then we have developed into a renowned group of passionate Content Creators. National Amusements delivers a superior entertainment experience in cinemas around the world under its Showcase, Multiplex, Showcase Cinema de Lux and UCI brands.

Phase 5 (6 movies) : Black Panther II // Ant-Man 3 // Blade // Captain Marvel 2 // Fantastic 4 // Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. This second film has not had quite as good reviews but in reality, I found it more enjoyable than the first. The character lacked depth and failed to match the complexity or intrigue of the antagonist like in the other Marvel movies. After that Move the Srt format file to the Movie/Tv Series Folder then you can enjoy Watching the Movie/Tv Series.Inspired by real events, this fictional dramatization follows Griselda Blanco's journey from Medellin to becoming the "godmother" of Miami's drug empire. If you are a beginner and to help you to start on the good foot, I decided to let you know the movie’s chronology, so you can keep track and follow the story smoothly, understand where they’re going with it and keep the same interest from the first to the very last one. I'm travelling at the moment but I was hoping to catch Quantumania at a cinema in Spain this weekend. AM] (by: hadilan) Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) English WEB-HD - ESub (by: indespensible) Ant-Man-And-The-Wasp-2018-WEB-DL-XviD-MP3-FGT (by: FidelPerez) Ant-Man.

There’s no forced agenda or bumbling Y-chromosomes here, just a narrative construction and execution that is a treat to behold. GUEST NOTICE: We reserve the right to respectfully inspect all items, including but not limited to bags, rucksacks and holdalls, that our guests may decide to bring with them.But the three main female characters are all excellent, never to the detriment of their male colleagues. AC3-EVO (by: Luis-subs) Ant-Man and the Wasp 2018 All Blurays (by: viking_vp3) Ant-Man And The Wasp 2018 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-HDMA 7. MSubS+XTRAS- Hon3yHD (by: TEAMMRG) Ant-Man-And-The-Wasp-2018-BRRip-XviD-MP3-XVID (by: FidelPerez) Ant-Man.

However, in film form Ant Man - and now combined with Wasp - is a wonderful side shoot that takes a generally lighter tone which is a welcome break from the heavier films.

Unlike some professional reviewers I genuinely think this is a fantastic film easily as good as the first. Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne are dragged into the Quantum Realm, along with Hope's parents and Scott's daughter Cassie. Spider-Man: Homecoming // Thor: Ragnarok // Black Panther // Avengers: Infinity War // Ant-Man and the Wasp // Captain Marvel // Avengers: Endgame // Spider-Man: Far from Home.

Together, with Hope’s parents Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne, and Scott’s daughter Cassie, the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought was possible. Phụ đề thực hiện bởi Thế Giới Dịch Thuật - WTRANZ | Tôn trọng tác giả bằng cách KHÔNG XÓA CREDIT khi sử dụng. This is a perfect example of why the MCU is rising while Disney’s other ‘Star’ is falling: there’s excellent diversity, so subtly and naturally brought to life that it’s barely noticeable and certainly nothing to complain about.My understanding isn't completely terrible but it definitely isn't good enough to try to tramslate and pay attention to the film at the same time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment