276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cat Mate C500 Automatic Pet Feeder Cat or Small Dog Bowl with Digital Timer For Wet or Dry Pet Food, 5 Meal Carousel, up to 330g in each, with Twin Ice Packs for Food Freshness

£20.995£41.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Catit's mission is to provide practical, easy to use, and convenient products that specifically meet the needs of fussy felines. At Catit, they develop products that satisfy a feline's exacting needs, whether it's for housing, transportation, scratchers, dishware, toys and treats.The ... Feeder Type and Construction: Automatic cat feeders come in different types, including gravity feeders, programmable feeders, and microchip-operated feeders. Evaluate which type aligns with your cat's behaviour and feeding requirements. Additionally, look for sturdy and durable construction to withstand your cat's curiosity and playfulness. Win: This pet feeder is built with a sturdy and durable construction. It features a sealed bowl that helps keep the food fresh and free from contaminants. The feeder is compatible with most microchips or RFID collar tags, allowing for personalized access control and preventing food stealing. Ease of Use and Programming: Choose a feeder that is easy to set up and program, with user-friendly controls and clear instructions. Ensure that the programming options are intuitive and allow you to customize feeding times, portion sizes, and other settings effortlessly. We got ours in jan 2022 and it’s still going strong, I especially love the app on my phone and watch that lets me see when he is fed but also allows me to give him a wee treat when I am bedridden. It’s been a lifesaver, it’s timer feeding system means I don’t have to get up to feed him and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a lie in in the morning without a screaming fluffy overlord demanding food. Only downside is the portion size is a bit iffy, some days it’s 16g per portion, other days it’s 22g so it makes judging a decent feed amount difficult to start with. But after that’s sorted, it’s a breeze."

Cat Mate C100 Single Meal Automatic Pet Feeder for Cats and

You need to set the meals and times of each serving. This schedule will be repeated every day so you only need to program the 4 meals once. The first meal doesn’t need to be programmed as it is exposed to be served at present time. You can freeze the wet food and place the food on each tray in the same shape without spreading it. This will make the food last longer without melting.Win: The PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed offers a generous feeding capacity, allowing you to store a significant amount of dry or semi-moist pet food. It allows for customizable meal portions and frequencies, ensuring your pet receives regular and portion-controlled meals throughout the day. Win: This feeder is compact and lightweight, making it easy to place and transport. It features a durable construction that can withstand daily use. The feeder has separate compartments for each meal, keeping the food fresh and preventing it from mixing. If you’re planning a lunch out or coveting a weekend lie-in, we wouldn’t recommend trying to explain to your pet that their meal will be a bit late – give them this Closer Pets automatic food dispenser, instead! It can serve up to three 330g meals, making it perfect for two cats or a small dog. Simply set the digital timer to the required mealtimes – and you’re good to go. It should keep them distracted while you’re out and about, or enjoying that lie-in (but we can’t promise they won’t disturb the latter, it’s prime cuddle time, after all!).

Cat Mate Automatic Pet Feeder - ALDI UK Cat Mate Automatic Pet Feeder - ALDI UK

The media could not be loaded. I never thought I would ever buy a automatic feeder for my cats, but due to certain circumstances I ended up buying this because I was going out of town, and I didn’t want to bother any more people to come and feed My cats, I ended up choosing this feeder after much deliberation, and research, it has been the best thing I have ever bought my cats. Works very well, good food portion [7g per portion]. Requires a bit of maths to calculate your buddy's needs but after a week you will be able to sort out the right feeding amount. Example: 6 months kitten [ + 3,5kg ] 5 x day dry food [7g] + 1 pouch wet food [85g] Portions [3 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 3] = Total of 91 grams of dry food." Then you press and hold the ADJ/SET button for 3 seconds until the Meal 1 starts to flash. Then set the time for Meal 1 by pushing the UP or DOWN arrow buttons until the time you choose and then press ADJ/SET to save the setting.The feeder features a digital timer that can be set for 24 hours (military time) or 12 AM/PM. The feeder comes with 12 hours AM/PM by default. HOW TO SETUP THE FEEDER Win: The PetSafe Digital Meal Automatic Feeder is designed to be user-friendly. It features a digital display and control panel, making it easy to set meal times, portion sizes, and feeding schedules. The programming options are intuitive, allowing pet owners to customize the feeding routine to suit their pet's needs. Win: The Cat Mate Automatic Feeder (Small) has a generous feeding capacity, capable of holding up to 3 kilograms of dry food. It offers programmable meal times, allowing you to schedule up to three meals per day, ensuring your cat is fed at regular intervals. The Cat Mate C500 is a new model with features that surpass the Cat Mate C50. This unit offers a new cat-proof and nicer design with a better fitting lid that helps to keep the food fresh longer and a digital timer for more accurate meal times.

MATE CAT MATE C3000 INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL Pdf Download PET MATE CAT MATE C3000 INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL Pdf Download

Win: The PetSafe Digital Meal Automatic Feeder offers a decent feeding capacity, allowing you to store a sufficient amount of dry or semi-moist pet food. It allows for customizable meal portions and up to 12 scheduled meals per day, ensuring your pet is fed at regular intervals throughout the day. I had to call customer service on from the telephone number on the bowl and they were very helpful and walked Win: The Kitten Automatic Feeder (Large Capacity) provides ample space for storing dry cat food. With a large capacity, it can hold a significant amount of food, ensuring your kitten is well-fed even when you're away. It offers programmable meal times and portion sizes, allowing you to customize the feeding frequency according to your kitten's needs. Win: The PetSafe Digital Meal Automatic Feeder is designed for easy maintenance and cleaning. It features a removable food tray and hopper, allowing for convenient access and cleaning. The components can be easily disassembled, and the feeder's design minimizes food residue buildup.This list of the good and the bad of the Cat Mate C500 will help you to decide with more information: An easy to use, programmable LCD control with approximately 6 to 9 months battery life in continuous use (requires 4 x 'C' batteries, not included).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment