276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lucky Voice Karaoke Machine & Microphone for Adults & Kids - 10,000 Songs Free Access - Pink - Portable, Lightweight Karaoke Kit - Connect with Phone, Tablet, Laptop

£25.885£51.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have you ever had a teacher tell you you’d never amount to anything? Well, this song will certainly be a way to get all your frustrations out over that and any other hardship you’ve been through. We do love a good ‘person turned good’ story. 17) Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard If you prefer the art of spoken work over belting out power ballads, then this listicle is for you! If you can't, or don't want to, carry a tune, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the numerous benefits karaoke has to offer .

Madness takes third position as there is absolutely no way you can mess this song up! Not only is this an easy song to sing, but there are also some epic Madness-style dance moves you can pull out to take your performance up a notch. 2) Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus Earth, Wind & Fire are so good they have to feature twice (with a little help from The Emotions). Boogie Wonderland is a 24 Carat disco banger with a beautiful boogieliscious hook and more gold sequinned vests in the music video than you can shake a disco ball at. Aaaaaah freak out! The inspiration for this disco karaoke classic actually came from the band's guitarist and bassists being refused entry to New York's notorious Studio 54 nightclub. Quelle surprise! 7) I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor A rarity for a duet in having both parts sung by men, Under Pressure is a brilliant choice for a karaoke duet that escapes the usual boy/girl love song dynamic. Of course Queen B made the list, most of her songs are near impossible for mere mortals but Listen takes the (honey) cake. 9) Skinny Love – Birdy

A great choice for having a sing off of boys vs girls at your next karaoke session – it's especially fun seeing who can hold the song's last note the longest! 4) Under Pressure – Queen & David Bowie A wonderfully easy karaoke choice as it works as well when shouted as sung, Wonderwall is fab for groups of lads performing together. Disney AND a duet... er hello, that's the best combo since peanut butter and chocolate! Whilst Jasmine does deliver some super difficult key changes, all you need to do is put on your best 'Disney Princess' voice and you've smashed it. Extra points for finding a rug to sit on. A firm inter-generational favourite, this is actually one of the top 3 most sung songs by adults when they're in our karaoke bars. 2) Shake It Off – Taylor Swift A fantastic song to perform with your own pop supergroup of girlfriends, the opening line of "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want" never fails to get everyone jumping. 5) Wonderwall – Oasis

What a song, and what glorious 90s eyebrows! If there was a Lads National Anthem it'd probably be Wonderwall and it never fails to get a standing ovation at karaoke. 2) 500 Miles – The Proclaimers As far as upbeat musical anthems to jive with at karaoke go, it simply doesn't get better than You Can't Stop The Beat! This is one of the best sing along songs of all time, we vote. This is the hottest musical worldwide right now - which is saying something with the flurry of musicals being turned into films in the last decade. Can you guess the other ones we're talking about? Keep going with this list, and some will be revealed. 13) Oliver! - Consider YourselfHas there ever been a greater lyric written than 'I'm just a sweet transvestite, from transexual Transylvania'? We think not! 5) Do You Hear The People Sing? – Les Miserables It's an impossibility not to do some sort of line-dancing when singing this song. All you need to nail this is to sing low and with a slight twang, and you're sorted. • 1) Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations A firm inter-generational favourite, this is actually one of the top 3 most sung songs by adults when they're in our karaoke bars. The great thing about this duet is that it's relatively easy to sing. There isn't a huge vocal range, so it doesn't take much effort to make it sound half decent. Definitely one to start warming up a crowd with which is why it made it onto our list of best duet karaoke songs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment