276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Highclere Castle Gin, Award Winning and With Estate Grown Botanicals, 70 cl, 43.5%

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Highclere Castle Gin will work in partnership with QCT to support young leaders and to help further their positive impact around the Commonwealth.

Citrus of orange with notes of lemon and lime move into restrained juniper on the mid palate with gentle spices and florals. HIGHCLERE®, HIGHCLERE CASTLE™, HIGHCLERE CASTLE GIN™, THE PERFECT GIN™ and the associated HIGHCLERE CASTLE GIN trade dress and goodwill are protected trademarks. When you subscribe to our VIP Club you’ll receive your exclusive surprise bottle in the middle of the month. From the beautiful bottle to the delicious liquid inside, this was the first time I actually enjoyed gin. With only 2000 cases produced, this special creation of Highclere Castle Gin is a one-of-a-kind product and will go down in history, like the discovery of King Tut's tomb.

With a delicate balance of juniper, lime flowers, orange peel and a touch of lavendar, it is the true essence of Highcleres ancient estate. You should note that products and their ingredients including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change are subject to change. Created in the oldest distillery in England and led from botanicals hand chosen from the castle's extraordinary gardens. The careful selection of botanicals contains essential oils that give Highclere Castle Gin a delicate bouquet of citrus, juniper, and floral beauty. Highclere Castle Gin is the liquification of Highclere’s commitment to agriculture and to honor its uniquely British traditions.

Highclere Castle Gin is distilled from a blend of botanicals grown on Highclere Castle’s ancient estate including vibrant oranges from the Victorian Orangery.On our own, we cannot end wars or wipe out injustice, but the cumulative impact of thousands of small acts of goodness can be bigger than we imagine. Use the left/right arrows to navigate through the slideshow, or swipe left or right if you're using a mobile device. Highclere Castle Gin, winner of 33 prestigious double gold and platinum awards with a rating of 96 from the awards and USA Spirit Ratings.

The acclaimed estate Highclere oats are woven into the recipe, creating a gin of unparallel complexity and flavor. Now I love a gin that can be enjoyed straight up (or better yet on the rocks) and this one qualifies as a true sipping gin. The exceptionally smooth London Dry Gin integrates juniper, orange zest, lavender, cardamom and other herbs including a touch of the Estate's famous oats to soften the finish. As an unusual but delicious twist, Highclere’s acclaimed estate-grown oats have been woven into the botanical blend to give an exceptionally creamy palate and a long and memorable finish. Highclere Castle Gin is distilled from a blend of botanicals found in the Castle’s Victorian Orangery and ancient Monks’ Garden as well as a touch of oats grown on the estate farms.Discount Dragon is therefore unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information. With a delicate balance of juniper, lime flower, orange peel and a touch of lavender, it is the true essence of Highclere’s ancient estate. I may from time to time choose to do a second review and amend my opinion of a product, should I feel like it, and find my review criteria has evolved, or that I’ve found it different at a later date. A combination of bright and earthy citrus from orange and lemon, classic juniper, and earthy notes of angelica and cassia. QCT was selected due to their outstanding operations throughout the global family of Commonwealth nations, home to 2.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment