276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker Nano II 30W Fast Charger Adapter, USB C ,GaN II Compact Charger for MacBook Air/iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/Max, Galaxy S21/ S21+, Note 20/ Note 10, iPad Pro, Pixel, and More

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Anker Nano gets mildly warm when it is being used at its maximum capacity for a long period, although the heat is not troublesome in the slightest and the Nano was very comfortable to hold or throw immediately into a pocket or bag after use. Ideally, a charger would be as fast as possible as well as being small enough to easily slip into a bag or pocket to carry around as we commute or travel. High-Speed Charging – From iPhone to Samsung to USB-C laptops and more, Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3. By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest news, reviews, and competitions.

I really think this was the wrong move as the majority of my plugs are close to the ground, which means both fumbling with the lead to get it into the plug is tricky when you can’t see the port, and then also the wire ends up bending back on itself as I use the device. Small Yet Powerful: By swapping out silicon for GaN we've been able to fit 30W of power into a charger that's just 1.

Foldable Convenience: Embrace the versatility of a foldable charger, perfect for charging effortlessly on the go. Bi-Directional Charging: Boost the power bank to 50% in just 45 minutes or achieve a 50% charge for your iPhone 14 within 30 minutes through 30W two-way fast charging. Worry-Free Power: Experience hassle-free power on the go with the built-in USB-C cable, providing seamless charging in a compact form factor measuring 4.

It’s not advised to leave chargers plugged into the wall when not in use, even though energy experts say that phone chargers only use electricity when they’re charging.In practical terms, my Pixel 7 Pro was able to use its fast charge of 23W to charge in around an hour and a half. The higher wattage rating of the charger simply means it has the capability to deliver more power if needed, but it will adapt to the power requirements of your phone.

I am torn if I like the design and styling of this new Anker Nano 30W charger, or the existing Anker Nano 511 30W charger more, while both are in a range of fun and colors (yes you can also get it in black), the previous smooth version feels nicer, but the new one has a much better ridged and grippy exterior for pulling out of the wall in a hurry. However, the actual charging speed also depends on the device's capabilities and the charging protocol it supports.USB-C, on the other hand, has an oblong-shaped plug that is smaller, more rounded, symmetrical, and can be inserted in any direction. When tested I was getting a maximum of 30W out of charger at a consistent rate when tested using monitoring via my MacBook. Anker 711 may be less than half the size of your 2020 MacBook Air’s in-box charger, but you won’t notice even a split-second difference in speed.

Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you'll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K! Anker 711 has the power you need to charge your MacBook Air, tablet, and phone from a single tiny charger. However, your phone or battery may be damaged or potentially affected when charged with cheap off-brand chargers if they were not made to official charging and safety standards. Currently the iPhone still uses a Lightning connector, while the latest iPad models are now using USB-C. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

It is clear that this is meant to be your dedicated phone charger, but there are a lot of other chargers out there that offer more ports with more speed without much of an increase in size, making them more of a practical purchase for anyone who owns a couple of devices, i. This allows Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) to support an 20W max output, while being just as small as a 5W iPhone charger. However, at 30W, this plug still blows most standard phone chargers out of the water for charging speeds. Anker Nano II may be less than half the size of your 2020 MacBook Air’s in-box charger, but you won’t notice even a split-second difference in speed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment