276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miller Harris Citron Citron Eau de Parfum for Men & Women (Unisex) | Herbaceous Citrus Scent | Natural Raw Materials & Vegan | No Phthalates or Artificial Colours - For Day & Evening Use - 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shimmering beauty during the first half hour - really distinctive and clever kind of citrus, not even a hint of cleaning products or of cheating with more floral notes to make it blossom, just sparkling dry wit. Bringing together the finest citrus scents from around the globe Citron Citron will invigorate and revive your world. It's okay for the first 20 minutes or so but fades faster than a rain drop on a hot pavement leaving behind something that's perfectly respectable but barely perceptible.

It's far too weak and I don't think there has been enough attention paid to the middle and basenotes to sustain interest.Top notes are Sicilian Lemon, Lime and Orange; middle notes are Basil, Mint, Marjoram and Thyme; base notes are Oakmoss, Spices, Cedar and Cardamom. Zinging with fresh notes of Sicilian Lemon, Orange and Lime coupled with the fresh, green scents of Basil and Mint, this soothing Hand Cream is citrus heaven. But on top of our expert opinion provided in this product review, we also went to the effort of collating some real user reviews from around the country. It leans a little too masculine end of the unisex spectrum to become a personal favourite - I like a bit more sweetness to my citrus.

So let us kick off our top to tail review of the Miller Harris Citron Citron Eau de Parfum, which is also known by Miller Harris’s product code of . The feeling this scent gives me is one of walking into a lush garden filled with greenery and aromatic herbs on a spring morning after it rained. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).Citron Citron was imagined as the perfect citrus fragrance, and was part of the original Miller Harris collection. Base notes of Cedar and Cardamom sustain the aroma from morning 'til night to bring a burst of summer sunshine to even the darkest days. Combined with herbs, floral extracts and woods to create long-lasting and vibrant scents that feel as restorative as a summer holiday.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment