276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Backpod - Premium Treatment for Neck, Upper Back and Headache Pain from Hunching over Smartphones and Computers. Great for Costochondritis, Thoracic Motion and Perfect Posture.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have found that treatment witht the backpod to be highly helpful and would certainly recommend it use. By implementing UV-resistant plastic and non-corrosive metals these products are ultra-durable and easy to clean.

The Backpod® releases tension in the upper back muscles, it mobilises the spine and stretches the muscles in the chest area. Depending on where you live, you can either recycle your pods through your local council’s household waste and recycling collection services or via the Podback Drop-off service, provided through Yodel. Operating from Colchester, Essex with distributors based all over the UK we are able to fulfil any office furniture and seating requirements from single home offices to large commercial spaces.The Backpod’s apple green hypoallergenic synthetic rubber outer cushions the stretch, and starting off with pillows under your head makes it more comfortable. Single treatment approaches like just muscle strengthening on its own or just manipulation on its own don’t, and it’s the collection that works. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

I am lucky to have found this and lucky that my physio was open minded enough to try it, to the point she now has one for her practice! Due to the very slight possibility of dye transfer, please avoid contact between dark and light coloured textile surfaces. With About 9 visits to my PT and using the Pod, my posture has improved, my hunch is slowly going away and my neck straightening. Very nice little pod, perfect for one or two people, great views onto the sea, has everything you need, even a microwave and cooking facilities, the owner was very helpful in finding a taxi and answering my questions, was able to put my bike into the garage. It may be my imagination, but my lower back and shoulders constantly hurt for years and since I have been using the back pod, my back has quit hurting.To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received.

As well as a lightweight design that’ll brighten up any space and make it relaxed, you can put their portable bean bag anywhere you like. The Backpod is a recent innovation by a New Zealand physiotherapist with 30 years' experience in treating back and neck pain. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.

You are also able to come and collect the items from our main showroom but please be mindful of the size of item you have purchased to ensure it will fit in your vehicle. To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership. Yes, I would like to receive regular personalized communications about TASSIMO including its products, offers, and surveys. Now, my recovery was not as quick as I would have liked, but using the backpod really helped, especially to relieve the severe symptoms I was having. Our growing membership now includes leading coffee brands, retailers and independent roasters; all of whom share our mission to ensure every coffee pod enjoyed, is recycled.

Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. With Kerbside you simply fill your Podback Kerbside recycling bag with used pods and leave it outside with your other household rubbish. Designed by Steve August, a physiotherapist with 30 years' experience in treating spines and lecturing in this area, it tackles a problem that is rapidly increasing.Self Assembly - This is an easy product to assemble, simply put the back on and slot the gas lift and base onto the chair. These types of units work well in reception or meeting areas as they provide adequate support for these types of meetings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment