276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Electric Leaf Blower and Vacuum UniversalGardenTidy 3000 (3000 W, collection bag 50 l, variable speed, for blowing, vacuuming shredding leaves, Weight: 4.7 kg, in carton packaging)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But I did an extremely good job both with the blowing and with the vacuum. In there was no issues at all, the power seemed perfect that was up on the full set in the max setting that you saw there, but that again was trying to compensate for the wet leaves. I've come over here to my friends house because he has some large trees behind his garden and I think this will be a really good test to see how well this high and I electric Leaf Blower does. So, we are in November 2019 he's been a very very wet month, it's been one of the wettest months on record.

Bosch 06008B1071 3 in 1 GARDENTIDY | Toolstop

c) If there were no goods supplied 30 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contractPlus I like the fact that this battery works in other mower as well. So I can switch between the two and not have to buy two batteries because that's the most expensive part and you can save a lot on this blower if you don't buy a battery with it." After 30 days if you are not satisfied with a product or it has failed or become defective, please notify us at [email protected]. DAMAGED CONSIGNMENT So, all in all highly recommended a great leaf blower and a great vacuum from me. It's extremely lightweight, it's very very well built and most importantly works very well in respect of the blow and vacuum power that this achieved and also the mulching ability. Welcome to Hankintech! We are a DIY hub designed to not only help you get the job done right, but also connect you with quality tradesmen when extra help is needed! Tech Connect: "It's a battery-powered leaf blower Greenworks which is the same brand is a lawn mower that I have and you can actually share the battery between the two. This guy also came not only with a leaf blower but with a vacuum cleaner function.

UniversalGardenTidy 3000 Garden Vacuum | Bosch DIY

If you can’t find the help needed on our DIY blog then why not head over to our forum where you can can help from both tradesmen and other DIY experts.Flexible garden clearing: This leaf blower and vacuum is a 3-in-1 tool that allows blowing, vacuuming and shredding leaves and garden debris The UniversalGardenTidy garden vacuum, leaf blower and shredder is the 3-in-1 solution for efficiently clearing garden debris. So, I saw there how well this Hyundai Leaf Blower did in these very difficult conditions - the leaves are a lot wetter, than I thought. You really shouldn't be using it in these type of conditions when the leaves are so wet, but we have had so much rain lately.

Bosch UniversalGardenTidy 2300 Corded Garden Vacuum/Leaf Bosch UniversalGardenTidy 2300 Corded Garden Vacuum/Leaf

ProSilence Technology–Exceptionally low noise level of 98 dB (A): Reduced sound power level of up to 75%. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you receive the goods, or a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by you receives the goods.So what are my impressions of this leafblower, well I really like i it's nice and quiet so much quieter than these noisy gas Moors I've heard. It's got a ton of power too especially considering that it's battery powered and battery less. I did this whole front yard with really heavy leaves. So I'm a big fan. With its 50L collection bag, this Bosch garden vacuum, leaf blower and shredder is the 3-in-1 solution for efficiently clearing garden debris

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment