276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LiLash Purified Eyelash Physician-Formulated Serum for Fuller & Longer Looking Eyelashes | Natural Eyelash Enhancer Safe for Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers | 90-Day Supply (2mL)

£34.975£69.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A HOLOGRAM OR A NUMBERED SECURITY EMBLEM WITH OUR LiLash® LOGO, DON'T TRUST IT. The serum worked as promised and as long as I keep using it each week, (but not every day ), my lashes are long and visible. Just a note to say I have been using my Lilash as instructed and the results have been quite incredible, several friends have commented so I'm not just deluding myself! Using groundbreaking technology and a unique formula blended with the finest ingredients, LiLash® conditions and nourishes follicles to boost the appearance of length, thickness and curl of your lashes, so you can be your best, authentic self.

We set you up for success with education, training and marketing materials that you can display in your salon. You'll find fair pricing across the board and gain access to member only discounts, rewards and promotions plus collect free gifts, samples and more. Li Lash conditions and nourishes lash follicles to boost the length, thickness and curl of your lashes. LiBrow Purified Eyebrow Serum is the gold standard solution for treating sparse or over-plucked eyebrows.If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. We do not recommend you purchase any beauty product from AliExpress and all LiLash® is counterfeit, from this site. Few users may experience mild irritation, dryness or redness when first using LiLash® however, most sensitivity is found only with initial use. LiLash and TLC Beauty have been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine as being one of the top 7 eyelash serums that actually works. Embrace and enhance the full brow look with LiBrow - a purified eyebrow serum that repairs over-plucking and gives you bold brows.

I started using Li Brow for about four years ago when my naturally dark and thick eyebrows started thinning thanks to aging. Many people turn to LiLash eyelash serum to regrow their lashes after their Chemotherapy treatment has finished. Apply the product along the lash line of your upper eyelid, similar to the application of liquid eyeliner. Remove the applicator and wipe any excess serum on the inside of the tube; a small amount is all that is needed. LiLash® is a physician-formulated serum that has been ophthalmologist tested, making it safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.LiLash ® is physician formulated, ophthalmologist tested, and safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

LiLash® Purified Eyelash Serum conditions and nourishes lash follicles to boost the appearance of length, thickness and curl of your lashes, so you can be your best, authentic self. LiLash ® is a physician-formulated serum that has been ophthalmologist tested, making it safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Women across the world are amazed by the results and can't believe they can have their own long, curled lashes in only a matter of weeks. LiLash ® fortifies and strengthens lashes at the hair follicle, promoting healthier lash growth and less natural breakage.Please review the application instructions included with your LiLash® tube before beginning your treatment. I resigned myself that getting my lashes healthy again was going to be a process but at least I had LiLash to help. LiLash conditions and nourishes lash follicles to boost the length, thickness and curl of your lashes.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I’m overjoyed with my results and highly recommend LiLash for damaged lashes or to grow your lashes longer! Using groundbreaking technology and a unique formula blended with the finest ingredients, LiLash ® conditions and nourishes follicles to boost the appearance of length, thickness and curl of your lashes, so you can be your best, authentic self. Using groundbreaking technology and a unique formula blended with the finest ingredients, LiLash conditions and nourishes follicles to boost the appearance of length, thickness and curl of your lashes so that you can be your best, authentic self. Being a Beauty Therapist I have tried countless serums, they either do not work or have irritating side effects.The ingredients in LiLash ® are as follows: Water/Agua/Eau, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Panthenol, Isopropanol Phenylhydroxypentene Dihydroxycyclopentylheptenate, Silica, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol. Using advanced technology and a unique, physician formulated blend of the highest quality ingredients, LiBrow conditions and fortifies hair follicles to give you fuller, thicker eyebrows. I've tried a LOT of lash serums and I definitely see a difference with this one that I've never seen with any other before. LiLash fortifies and strengthens the lashes, promoting healthier growth and reducing natural breakage. Applied daily, you’ll start to see your lashes growing in as little as 30-45 days, depending on your lash cycle, with full results in 90 days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment