276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Achtung Baby [VINYL]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The reason for mentioning this is because U2 have just announced some 30th anniversary editions of the Achtung Baby album and the contrast to the activity ten years ago is stark. I grew up on my dad's early hard rock tapes went through goa and now into experimental electronica, I do like this electro-pop-rock U2, same little cheese as in the 80's but rich. Near the Island" a nice little instrumental which has a real Edge/Eno (even though Eno isn't credited) feel to it. discs (including ‘From the Sky Down’ documentary’, ‘Zoo TV: Live From Sydney’, videos and bonus material).

Produced by Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno, and recorded between Berlin’s Hansa Studios and various locations in Dublin, Achtung Baby was released to huge critical acclaim in 1991.Kickstarting Side Two with “Until The End Of The World” is like hearing another album beginning (which is how the best Side Two experiences often play out).

Produced by long-time U2 collaborators, Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno, with Steve Lillywhite, the album features the singles 'The Fly', 'Mysterious Ways', 'One', 'Even Better Than the Real Thing' and 'Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses'. That being said, Achtung Baby is an album that really lends itself to remixes but I think Disc 4 is the better of the remix CDs.There are many nice amplifier tones and the ambiance of the studios Achtung BABY was recorded in coming through the speakers on this pressing. There is one great part though when Bono and The Edge are listening to some of the original sessions a certain song suddenly morphs into another and a huge light bulb goes off. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment