276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (Nintendo Switch)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because they're incredibly old, and let's face it, the improvements will be minimal as most remasters usually are? Makes sense as despite being PS2 games they are enhanced, have revamped visuals and are meaty games. I plan myself on getting the PS5 version at launch for that nice 4K 60FPS but i also plan on getting the Switch version as a nice present. Good to know the most notable issues have been fixed, will consider it now when I can find it on sale! kingbk KH wasn’t ported, it’s streaming. They specifically had this made for the Switch, just like other AAA devs have done in the past with games like DOOM and The Witcher 3. That's a shame, been dying to replay RDR1 for years. It's one of those comfy as hell games that I enjoyed greatly.

Can't excuse PS2/3 era games running poorly on Switch or anything else for that matter. Shoddy cash grab with minimum effort. Thank heaven for the 1TB micro sd card i got as a present then. I would like the physical, however. Snatcher What ports do you mean?? In September we had Ni No Kuni 2, DBZ Kakarot and Diablo 2 in the standard way, and recently we got Dying Light. We haven't received many cloud based games actually, only the people make a lot of noise around them. Pretty big news. GTA has been on Nintendo systems but not the most popular entries. I love these games, will probably double dip and get the collection for both PS5 and Switch.

The poor reception of the Trilogy DE might be a reason behind that decision. #GTAIV #RDR1— Tez2 (@TezFunz2) July 4, 2022 Maybe with a physical version of this, I can actually play GTA and not just run around blowing things up with cheats XD. Getting the PS4 version. These are games for the TV anyway, and I've got a lot more memory on that thing than on my Switch. This isn't entirely new news — we saw a leak earlier this year that seemed to imply that we'd be seeing a remastered trilogy on Switch — but still, it's nice to have it confirmed.

Wish they would at least do a basic port to modern consoles, but I guess they can choose which way they spend their money. Unbelievable!! Could be the biggest 3rd party announcement for Switch ever!! I’ll never forget how GTA III & Vice City blew my fragile mind!! Day 1 for Switch & Series X but I will get all 5 new versions over time. I want the trilogy on EVERY current gen system! 😁😆If storage limitations weren't an issue, I would love to see GTA V eventually come to the Switch. Hardware could easily handle it. Thank you very much for reassessing this trilogy. I've been wondering lately if it was playable after all the patches. Will probably hold off still, as I only feel any nostalgia for Vice City. I wish I could buy it for 1/3 of the price tag, at discount Just grabbed the HD rendered original PS2 release of Vice City off the PS4 store, just in case they screw this up. Delisting is supposed to be this week, so these could go at any time. I have both on the Xbox so not super broken up about it but it is unfortunate. Would totally buy both if they were decent.

I agree with everyone that is excited to play this on a Nintendo system. I messed around with all of these on the old consoles, but I loved Chinatown Wars on 3ds. Looking forward to this on my Switch OLED. I have a PS5 but Switch will be my preference. I’m sold! Because it’s not a stupid cloud version (ya, I’m sorry I brought that nonsense/noise into here) I’m definitely buying! Can’t wait to hear Ray Liotta again!anoyonmus Yeah, I totally want to play San Andreas on my Switch, even if it isn't running at my preferred frame rate of 120 (or 60 in the Switch's case). This is cool! Have actually only played San Andreas. Hope they keep the bugs. Like the bug that lets you launch cars with the tractor.

It wouldn't be that easy. If the collection sells well on Switch, they'd probably port the PSP Stories games, or Chinatown Wars. Does anybody know if you'll be able to buy just Vice City as that is the only GTA game that I like? Cia I understand not liking a game series; I will never touch a Fire Emblem game. But feeling fraudenschaude because a bad port cheated innocent people out of money is kinda petty. I'm not a big GTA fan but I can still have fun with them. As long as the Switch ports run well, I'll buy this for sure.

Is It Worth Getting The GTA Trilogy On Switch Now?

Nice. Not too big on GTA 3 (I'll of course give it another try in this collection), but Vice City was good fun, and San Andreas is still my favorite entry in the series. Really curious to see what changes they make to modernize it. The Trilogy will include GTA 3, GTA: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas, and will feature improved graphics and modern gameplay enhancements while keeping the "classic look and feel" of the original games.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment