276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Slimming World Comfort Collection Recipe Book

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This serves four people and isn’t as spicy as it sounds. If you prefer it light then don’t add any chillis or paprika. This takes about 20 minutes to cook and does perfect with our egg fried rice recipe too.

This is a simple lamb kofta recipe that is great for the whole family. It doesn’t have many ingredients and only takes 15 minutes to make. This easy sausage recipe is great for when you have friends around. Slice the sausages up and serve with mash instead of sweet potato chips if you prefer. This takes very little time to prep as most of the vegetables are frozen and pre-cut. Set the oven to 200 degrees. Put all the vegetables onto a baking tray. Add the sausages. Put 4 tbsp of honey over the tray and mix it all in. Season if required then add it to the oven for 30 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through. This simple recipe is great for the whole family. Score the gammon then add one large cupful of cider and one large cupful of apple juice. Add the gammon in and cook for 6 hours on a low heat. Despite their restaurant prices, spare ribs are actually one of the cheapest meat you can buy. This uses barbecue sauce and cooks them slow for tenderness.

HEALTHY EATING HABITS FOR LIFE

So, you can plan this in for dinner and still enjoy milk in your tea, or with your cereal for breakfast. This didn’t used to be the case, as in previous years you could only enjoy one Healthy Extra A choice. Now though, you don’t need to choose and can still get your cheesy fix with recipes like this! In 2018, Kelly realised that she needed support to change her way of life and enlisted the help of her cousin Fiona, who is a Slimming World Consultant, and went to her first group session. "Fiona had tried to encourage me to join her group for a long time, I had to be ready myself though. Deep down I'd been worried that it would be yet another failed weight loss attempt and that I'd be made to feel the way I'd felt my whole life when it came to food," she said. "How wrong wrong was I? From the moment I joined the group, I was surrounded by warmth, kindness and compassion." Comfort foods tend to be high in fat and calories but this doesn’t have to be the case,’ adds Carolyn. ‘These recipes deliver healthy family meals to give comfort on a cold night.’ Who doesn’t love that cosy feeling of coming home to a piping-hot plateful of comfort food? Or the burst of energy a fresh, filling breakfast gives you? Or the warm glow from that extra-special dish that holds happy memories? Or the pride you feel in fuelling your body with healthy, nourishing goodness?

A very simple dish that takes only 20 minutes to cook, this Mexican red rice dish is perfect for the whole family.Be wary of ‘buy one get one free’ and ‘two for one’ offers – they can encourage you to buy more expensive products and leave you with more than you need.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment