276°
Posted 20 hours ago

First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently: From Gallup

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lessons of the first key teach readers that their job is to help each employee make the most of their talents, why talent can't be created, and that every role requires talent.

So, I can see how her principal, perhaps forced to decide sooner or later who would receive such training, enrolled my friend based on her reputation. At the time the book was published, they worked for the Gallup Organization, a global performance management consulting company. For one thing, satisfied employees are more engaged in their work, and because of their stronger commitment they greatly contribute to higher productivity. Both Buckingham and Coffman have started consulting and management training companies of their own, and have written other bestselling business books.The only reason I'd need to get a new copy of this book is because my current copy would be tattered from my constant referring to it.

While it's never pleasant, great managers truly approach it in a different fashion, and that was utterly fascinating to me to see a new side of that.The book is a result of observations based on 80,000 interviews with managers [3] as conducted by the Gallup Organization in the last 25 years.

Finding ways to address the content of these 12 questions is a great way to show your talent that you care.all employees are different and require different inspiration, focus on your best performers, communicate often and clearly. Also, everyone has an innate talent and the key is to align that with your career (instead of trying to strengthen a weakness). Even better, it helps people discover their talents, which will make them happier and more productive than almost anything else.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment