276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KIKO Milano 3D Hydra Lipgloss 01 | Softening lip gloss for a 3D look

£6.31£12.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Coat your lips with extraordinary shine thanks to the new 3D Hydra Lipgloss Limited Edition by KIKO MILANO. The lip gloss has many amazing colors and a variety of finishes: transparent, highly pigmented, shiny and pearly. I love these kind of shades as they are really easy to wear, and are perfect for a no makeup/makeup look, think minimal makeup, dewy highlights and neutral eye, beautiful!

In March 2013, a ban on the sale of cosmetic products containing ingredients tested for specific toxicity trials came into effect (toxicity from repeated use, reproductive toxicity and toxicokinetics) on substances to be used for cosmetic purposes. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Another wrote, “I literally use this to either give it a nice shine/plump boost, or when my lip is painfully split in the dry wintertime and no other lip balm works to heal it. INGRIEDIENTS: POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, TRIISODECYL TRIMELLITATE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL (ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL), GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM SEED OIL (GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL), DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, BIDENS PILOSA EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM SEED OIL (LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL), ETHYL VANILLIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TIN OXIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA.Kiko Milano 3D Hydra Lipgloss wand allows the texture to be distributed precisely and impeccably, starting from the center of the lips and moving outward. Here the durability is 4-5 hours, it does not run away from the contour, it is dense, it evens out the surface of the lips, it looks beautiful on the mucous, it does not form a white film, it looks expensive, nice packaging. Results of clinical and instrumental tests conducted on 20 women demonstrate a 23% increase in hydration one hour after applying the product. Worth It I bought this in shade 08 a month ago as I heard the reviews were really good, and they were not wrong!

Results of instrumental clinical tests conducted on 20 women demonstrated a 23% increase in hydration, one hour after application of the product. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.It’s a beautiful rosy toned brown, which will suit any skin tone, pop on some nude lip liner and you are set! The lip gloss is available in 30 amazing colours and a variety of finishes: transparent, highly pigmented, shiny and pearly. Let’s follow that up with its softening and long-lasting formula that glides on with ease and doesn’t leave lips feeling sticky.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment