276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Rock Baby Car Seat Group 0+, ISOFIX, i-Size Car Seat, Rearward-Facing, 0-12 m, 0-13 kg, Nomad Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The sunshade is really handy however does not completely cover the car seat meaning that light can come through the gap and the sun can still go in the baby's eyes. Maxi-Cosi’s recommendation is to use the Rock with the FamilyFix2 or FamilyFix One i-Size base, (sold separately). It is also very light, so this helps me greatly when transporting my child if she falls asleep in the car, it definitely helps my back! The Maxi-Cosi Rock complies with the latest i-Size (R129) car seat legislation, it features impact-absorbing material in the top side wings and offers excellent car safety in case of a side impact collision.

Reward Points are currently valid for 365 days from the date of issue and will expire if left unused at the end of this period. We make sure you can travel carefree, from your first ride home from the hospital with a baby car seat up to elementary school in a group 2/3 car seat.Once home, Sam found it simple to take both baby and seat out of the car and transport them into the house using the comfy carrying handle. Hannah: I would be likely to choose this product over all others as it has greater longevity than others due to the fact that there is a next stage car seat that fits onto the same base. Additionally, we have also improved the Rock’s impact-absorbing material, making the baby car seat compliant with the latest European i-Size safety standard for car seats.

Yes, you may install the Maxi-Cosi Rock onto a compatible base on the front passenger seat if that seat has ISOFIX anchor points. Christina: This car seat makes life easier as a mum because the car seat is light and easy to put in and out of the car using the Isofix base.

The carry handle is comfortable in-hand as well and has multi-positions, shame you need two hands to adjust it. It has been years since Maxi-Cosi launched a new infant carrier, but recently the new Rock has come to market. Our reviews and articles are written by parents who are professional journalists, and we also include feedback from our parent community and industry experts.

Please be aware that countries outside of Europe can be subject to import/customs tax and duty payable by the recipient. The Rock is a flexible car seat that is suitable for use with all Maxi Cosi pushchairs which means you can have a totally awesome travel system. i-Size (R129) car seats offer ISOFIX installation, rearward- or lateral-facing travelling up to at least 15 months, and improved safety standards for additional protection for head and neck. You can use the base when you move your baby up to the next seat in the Max-Cosi series, the 2wayPearl – a rearward-facing toddler seat suitable up to age four.Children up to the age of 12 years old or under a set height should always travel in a car seat that meets one of these approved standards. The Rock provides maximum protection with side impact protection and improved impact-absorbing materials added to the top side wings.

When the ADAC tested the Maxi-Cosi Rock with the FamilyFix One i-Size, they got high scores for safety. The Rock is also aeroplane approved (always check with your airline - just to make sure) so no worries about the family holidays. Stephanie: I really like the Maxi Cosi car seats due to ease of use, look and feel, comfort for baby and the lightweight nature. To offer your little one the best-in-class safety, our car seats and bases undergo constant testing.

Perfect for travelling, easy to clean, and light but robust, this is a great first car seat for any newborn. Some manufacturers offer 12 months warranty where as some manufacturers offer 2 years, with some manufacturers even offering further warranty. To find out how it fares in our tough car seat tests, read the full review and see the star ratings in the test results tab.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment