276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Invision Ultra Strong TV Wall Bracket Mount Double Arm Tilt & Swivel for 37-75 Inch (94-190.5cm) LED LCD OLED Plasma & Curved Screens - Up to VESA 600mm(w) x 400mm(h) - Max Load 50kg (HDTV-DXL)

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Throw the spirit level away and use your own, and use a socket set instead of the spanner to tighten up the coach screws, much easier!

If people are worried about kids and mount their TV by the ceiling, then I'd say deal with the root cause (kids) and ensure the TV is at a better height and secured properly. To mount your bracket hold in position and insert the supplied screws ‘B’ into washers ‘L’ and fully tighten into the wood using a ratchet and 12 mm socket or Socket (12mm side) and Allen key ‘F’ – see diagram ‘D’. This is not a problem if your fixing into a solid wall, but into stud wall I would recommend purchasing a piece of hardboard that is 60cm wide and screw that into the studs and then mount the Invision bracket on to the hardboard. This high specification wall mount design comes with integrated cable concealment panels that offer safe and practical functionality whilst preserving the clean look of your living space. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.The reason for this adjustment being necessary is that the bracket lugs allow the TV to be adjusted off-central-axis in case the mounting was not perfectly level. All the other bradawl dents were still lined up, so I figured I could remove the coach bolt, drill the other holes, and bolt the bracket to the wall. The HDTV-DXL is Invisions heavy duty double arm bracket, engineered for strength and utility, constructed from heavy gauge reinforced cold rolled steel.

For full detailed specification see images and description TV COMPATIBILITY - Suitable for TVs with VESA standard mounting holes from 200x200mm - 400x600mm. Everybody hates stripping wallpaper, but I have some neat little tricks I want to share with you to remove wallpaper with a steamer, fast! Looking at putting in a fake chimney breast and possibly hiding the Xbox behind the TV so could do with a wall mount that lets me bring the TV about 300mm from the wall.Mounting your telly lets you change the angle of the screen, gives you more room for furniture and, as the set is less likely to topple over, it’s safer for kids too. The arms of this large TV wall mount are made of high quality black coated cold rolled steel, making it extremely durable and anti-rust. Make sure you position the front half of your bracket on the back of your TV so you have access to any connection sockets (HDMI etc.

VERSATILE MOVEMENT: Use the VonHaus bracket flat to the wall or extended with a long reach mechanism - up to 37cm. When not writing and testing the latest gadgets, you’ll find Jason playing the guitar or learning how to parent his new baby.

But the bracket is a big thumbs up from me, and if you follow the tips I’ve shared with the candle and the hoover I don’t think you will have any problems at all, just be careful with the plasterboard/drywall applications.

SO i purchased one from argos and it seemed pretty good until around 2 weeks ago when it collapsed, the plugs gave way nearly breaking my TV. Plastic plugs are not required but you may need additional plasterboard fixings for fixing holes that do not land on a stud.

Easy Installation - All required mounting hardware is provided, along with a detailed graphical installation guide which simplifies the installation process. Calculations and ideal heights are important, but the TV needs to work in the space you have, fit above a stand etc. The downside for us is that it doesn’t support quite as much TV weight as other models, at 36kg, but it does come with built-in cable management and a very sturdy metal build quality. Unless you have good cable management, you may also see wires hanging down from the telly to the power socket. Once you have picked the type of wall mount that works best for your home, you will need to make sure it fits on your telly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment