276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710R Curved Gaming Monitor (27 inch, 1440P, 165 Hz, 1ms, HDR 400, FreeSync Premium Pro, remote control, 144 Hz compatible)

£149.5£299.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for marketing purposes (see above ‘How and why we use your personal data’). If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the height is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio. You clearly have other VA panels without those features that are hitting much higher than that like the Dell 3220 or 3222dgm. is about as curved you’re going to get a panel, and it’s seen as the “ideal” curvature for the human field of view.

For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data processor and we will process your personal data in accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and any other applicable national laws which relate to the processing of personal data. Like the previous few reviews, mine came with a “kettle lead” power cable, instead of a “cloverleaf” connector that the adapter needs. While Kevin is not writing or ranting about the gaming or tech industry, you can find him in far off deserts trying to practice his astrophotography, or in the city making documentaries. It doesn’t distort the image, but there is a slightly greater sense of immersion when playing games or watching videos.This is my monitor hooked up to my gaming rig, it has replaced an elderly ROG swift monitor which was starting to degrade. Purchased this as I a spend alot of time working during the day and gaming in the evenings found that the curved nature is great when working and the refresh rate is great of gaming.

If you've chosen to block third-party cookies on your browser, your cookie preferences won't carry over from benq. It also explains your rights in relation to your personal data and how to contact us or a relevant regulator in the event you have a complaint. The 25cm depth, however, can be a problem for people with shallow desks and necessitate some initial rearranging. BenQ's MOBIUZ EX2710R is not great for professional content creators or HDR gamers with big budgets regarding luminance, but it is definitely brighter than roughly half of the monitors being offered. I.+ sensor detects screen content and environmental lighting, then adapts the display image accordingly.

The built-in speakers and the five immersive sound modes designed just for gamers delivers a surround sound experience. There are different types of matte and glossy coatings, each of which has its own advantages and drawbacks.

Ultimately, I preferred to stick with SDR picture modes for SDR content and use Display HDR mode for HDR content. A combination of high refresh rate and high resolution is key to a believable experience and success against your opponents in melee competition.For further information on cookies, our use of ‘cookies’ and/or to relevant similar technologies, when we will request your consent before placing them and how to disable them, please see our Cookie Policy. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment