276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crown Silk 2.5L Emulsion - Mellow Sage

£6.475£12.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Silk and Breatheasy Matt are both part of the Crown Breatheasy Range which are asthma and allergy friendly! Available in many inspirational shades they're made with our Breatheasy formulation so they're virtually odour free. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.

One of 80 colours available in this size, Mellow Sage is a unique shade of pale sage green paint that provides a calming presence to any room setting. Crown Easyclean® Matt Emulsion is specially formulated to allow for repetitive cleaning and is 200 times tougher and more washable than our standard matt paint. That aside I have stuck with Dulux's supermatt, mixed in their 'poncey' period colour range in my very old house.

Breatheasy® formulation is 99% solvent free, reduces allergens and creates a healthy home environment. She told him that was exactly her thought which was why she went ahead as she didn't consider it fair that he changed his mind so suddenly and hadn't discussed it with her, just announced that that they were going to have his new preferred scheme. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.

One of 40 colours available in this size, Mellow Sage is a unique shade of pale sage green paint that provides a calming presence to any room setting. I had a medium beige colour in the hallway and I just couldn't be bothered to do an undercoat, slapped on one coat of little greene in 'Echo' which is a super light blue colour and it covered it with no visible brown showing through. Farrow and Ball colours are lovely, the paint is quite high maintenance though and coverage is not as creamy as the two above. Crown has had a passion for making paint since 177-- we pour a wealth of knowledge in to every single can.With a wide choice within each of Crown’s colour families, you can find just the right shade for you. And with a range of stylish shades to choose from, you'll be able to find the perfect color for your decorating project. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. From fashion loving Flat Matt Emulsion to Kitchen and Bathroom paint with Mouldguard or even Solo One-coat, your decorating can be as fun or as fast as you choose.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment