276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EDX Education Desktop Sorting Ring Set, 15 Pieces, Red, Yellow and Blue, 74198

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Moving onto hearing and distinguishing ending sounds is also a next progression and could provide a lot more challenge for more able children. Expected Use the sorting hoops to complete the statements. Supports sorting 3D shapes, with reference to the number of faces, edges and vertices. All shapes presented in different orientations and sizes. Perspective lines visible on some shapes.

Call out a colour/shape/size and have the students sit down if the shape on their card matches the attribute called out. All of our sorting activities for EYFS are teacher made and help children to develop new skills, as well as reinforce existing development. Each sorting resource we create is engaging and adds an element of fun to learning whilst also benefitting children in a variety of ways.Ask them to go on a walk around the classroom or school and identify different objects which have different properties, e.g. rough and smooth objects, hard and soft objects.

Play ‘Guess the rule’. Students have one card between each pair. They approach the teacher with their card and the teacher tells them ‘yes’ if their card is accepted or ‘no’ if it is not. Students reason what rule the teacher has for saying yes or no to the cards. Incorporating abstract tools - tweezers, cranes and soons can make sorting more challenging and engaging.

Teaching about the latest events?

All objects in one group have to look exactly the same, eg all triangles also have to be the same color.

Once circle will contain one set of objects, while the other circle will contain another. If any items can be a part of both sets, then they will be written in the central overlap section. These brilliant free printable 2D shapes worksheets allow your children to sort different everyday objects into their 2D shape categories!

This collection of sorting activities for EYFSuse a range of sorting based resources to help children to understand a range of concepts relating to a variety of EYFS learning outcomes.

The beauty of this blank template is just that - it's blank, so it can be adapted to any lesson or learning objective you like. You could use it to:

Get to know us

Call out a color/shape/size and have the students sit down if the shape on their card matches the attribute called out. These free printable 2D shapes worksheets are easy to print, and they'd work brilliantly either as a classroom activity or as a homework assignment to help reinforce learning at home. Try this 2D display for your working wall too! sort by colour, shape and other attributes (one attribute only). Success criteria I will know I have been successful if I can: sort by color, shape and other attributes (one attribute only). Success criteria I will know I have been successful if I can:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment