276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fractal Design Node 202 - Black - Mini-ITX Slim Profile Compact Small Form Factor Computer Case – Modular interior - USB 3.0

£42.495£84.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

GPU: XFX Double Dissipation R9 380 2048MB or Zotac ZT-90101-10P GTX970 (depending the money I will be willing to spend). Alternatively, the PCIe-Riser can be screwed down after installing the graphics card like I mentioned earlier. Important: Interest is calculated from the start of the agreement, which means interest will accrue during the holiday period. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

While the interior provides enough room for a mid/high-end GPU, the environment is only hospitable to more modest cards if low noise is anywhere in your design goals.It’s worth mentioning that with ventilation comes noise, so be sure to undervolt accordingly and adjust those fan curves to preserve your sanity. For perspective, the GPU that I am using barely protrudes beyond the height and width of the 2-slot PCI bracket itself. No sharp edges, perfectly fitting holes and a generally high-quality impression - as I am used to from this manufacturer. liter Fractal Node 202 to compare to, I welcome the size of the Fractal Ridge as it feels like a Node 202 without any real compromises. Instead of using a snap in design that can be a real bear to remove, they opted for a more premium design that is screwed into place with 2x screws that can be removed if getting to the 8-pin connector on the motherboard proves too difficult.

ATX power cables and the front I/O cables can be easily stowed directly in front of the power supply unit, and the CPU power supply can be laid between the power supply unit, mainboard and case. The main vents become more restricted in this orientation as the included feet aren’t tall enough to provide good clearance for the vents. The Node 202 has a segregated layout with the CPU/motherboard occupying the right side along with the power supply while the right side is dedicated to the graphics card.The concept of Fractal Design is to provide products with an extraordinary level of design, without compromising the important factors of quality, functionality and pricing. About the fan: all 120mm slim fans have vibrations, while below 1200 rpm it is hardly noticeable and almost non hearable, when it goes all the way to 1400rpm you can hear the fan vibrations and the airflow very well. liters, the Node 202 is much smaller than any ITX gaming case that we have previously tested, such as the Cougar QBX (19. It comes with customised connectors and tailored cables perfectly fitted for use within the Node 202, contributing to hassle-free installation and cable management.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment