276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois 123 Perfect Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation 51 Light Vanilla, 3ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In sunlight it is very obvious that I am wearing a foundation and the shade doesn’t match up to my neck exactly. Se difumina muy bien, cobertura media, no marca arrugas y mi piel es de 50 añitos, acabado muy natural, buena duración. I really like Bourjois foundations,they always make my skin looks dewy,i am gonna try this one cause i `ve heard that my beloved `10 hour sleep effect`,is now discontinued.

Over all I am very pleased with the finish I had to apply two layers on my forehead but the rest of my face has only 1 layer. Es una base que repito y repito porque para mis rojeces es genial, te aporta una cobertura baja-media pero te reduce las rojeces. So word of advice shake the bottle before use and also use a foundation brush to apply or a beauty blender if you suffer with pores and fine lines.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It applies perfectly, doesn't emphasize dryness, adapts to the skin tone, and has a medium coverage. I like the packaging and the fact it has a pump, but some people may not like the glass bottle if they travel a lot (this isn’t an issue for me though).

Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others. I also was looking for good matte foundation for my graduation ceremony—which was seven months later ha ha, while I only used bb cream for daily use.

well, any foundation will emphasize dryness if you don't prepare your skin properly, cleanse your face with a scrub or toner. It goes on very smoothly, completely undetectable on the face, the skin becomes matte, and all minor imperfections are not visible. I like Revlon Colorstay Foundation, but I’m so hating the bottle since it doesn’t have pump and I must be very careful in dispense it. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

This foundation is specially formulated to adapt to your skin tone and cover any unevenness or blemishes. So thank you for foundation with pump cap, though it’s also packed in breakable bottle and not travel-friendly. With its convenient size of 30 ml, you can easily carry it with you wherever you go and touch up your makeup throughout the day. These pigments are ‘micronized’ so they aren’t visible to the naked eye, but they work together to subtly correct your complexion. Achieve a smooth, flawless makeup base with Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation; an ultra-hydrating formula that combines three colour-correcting pigments to promote a radiant complexion.I was checking up on my blog draft file and saw I haven’t posted anything about foundation review, while I had been keeping this draft for months. So whether you're on the go or at home, you can always have flawless skin with the 123 Perfect Foundation 52 Vanilla from Bourjois. By submitting, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of offering and processing marketing offers by Notino International Limited. Apply the foundation from the centre of the face outwards and spread it evenly using your fingertips, a brush, or a makeup sponge.

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Zinc Pca, Silica, Erythritol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Methicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lysolecithin, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Alcohol Denat. I got Burjois 123 in 51 yesterday and at first I thought I looked worse like with any other foundation but atm it looks pretty good.The Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation is unique because it boosts it has 3 correcting pigments to sort out all imperfections. May Contain): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. The liquid color corrector corrects redness, conceals dark circles around the eyes and works against a pale, pallid complexion - all in one application.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment