276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Hasbro Legends Series Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One) 2099 15-cm Action Figure, 2 Accessories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The last 2099 ‘mate was just the basic body too, and that was at least part of why so many people wanted an update. In addition to the Superior body, 2099 gets an all-new head, forearms, and hands, as well as an add-on piece for his web-cape.

We didn’t actually see 2099 in his regular form in Into, so we had to wait until the new movie for toy treatment.is a vanilla ‘mate, relying on just the core long-footed Minimate body, meaning he’s 2 1/4 inches tall and he has 14 points of articulation. We pride ourselves on being one of the chillest communities on Reddit, so we ask that you READ THE STICKIED POST, abide by our rules, and report any issues promptly.

On the plus side, the metallic red they’ve used looks really, really slick, rivaling the last figure’s metallic blue in terms of coolness factor. Despite not being super familiar with this iteration of the character, I find myself picking this guy up and reposing him a whole lot, which is really the gold-standard for an action figure. I ended up finding him at the last Shoreleave, from the same dealer who sold me Punisher, as well as a number of other 5-inch figures at Balticon. MARVEL UNIVERSE IN 6-INCH SCALE: Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures inspired by Marvel Entertainment (Additional figures each sold separately. This was the figure I was the most excited to get as Miguel is one of my favourite characters, but I was disappointed to receive such a defective item.

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.

Across time and space, these web-slinging wall crawlers take on the bad guys and fight for universal justice.INCH-SCALE COLLECTIBLE SPIDER-VERSE FIGURE: Spider-Man 2099 arrives at Marvel Legends with this premium 6-inch-scale action figure inspired by Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One)! It hasn’t been nearly as long since Agent Venom’s last ‘mate (from the Venom Through the Ages set, for those curious), but he’s a popular enough character that it’s not much of a surprise to see him turn up again. This guy is based on 2099’s latest costume design, which he got with the launch of his “All-New, All-Different” title. The torso is a little long and flat, and the hips could use a bit of tweaking to improve the movement. From figures and vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite, character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment