276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cooler Master CK721 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Compact 65% Layout, TTC Mechanical Switches, Per-Key RGB Backlighting, Hybrid Wireless Technology, Precision Dial - Space Grey, UK Layout

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Starting from the top, all of the keys on the top number row up to the "=/+" key can be used for F1 to F12. For more laid-back experiences like The Wolf Among Us, Tell Me Why, or other games that are light on the key presses, I averaged closer to 45 hours.

Low-friction cloth to keep you comfortable during long gaming sessions along with a compact layout and design, perfect for on-the-go use with mobile devices and laptops.We’d love to see Cooler Master redesign the CK721 with hot-swappable switches and Doubleshot PBT keycaps in the future. This includes the CK721 mechanical keyboard, the MM712 lightweight mouse, and the MP511 XL mousepad — all adorned in a beautiful striking pink colorway.

Pairing Cooler Master’s CK721 with DeX allows you to have a full desktop computing experience whether you are at the office, at home, or on the road. But if you can't fit a full-sized keyboard on your desk, yet still need to use things like the function keys, it can be hard finding a good one that fits your needs. million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, and fine-tune macros while making real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary.wireless dongle tucks away in a special hollow on the left side, opposite the unobtrusive Bluetooth/dongle/USB switch on the right. As I mentioned above, this keyboard works with your computer, handheld devices, and unofficially for PlayStation and Xbox Series consoles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment