276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita DLM432Z Twin Li-ion LXT Cordless Lawn Mower, Batteries and Charger Not Included, Blue, 43 cm, 18V (36V)

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As well as this, the tool features a 50L grass cuttings box that is easy to engage and disengage from the tool, and has a built-in grass level indicator to state to the user when the box is at max capacity. I'd be going with the no cost option and keeping the Honda you already have, especially as you'll always have petrol available for the ride on anyway. With zero emissions, lower noise and none of the maintenance associated with gas power equipment, the 18V X2 (36V) DLM432 Cordless Makita Lawn Mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting. Makita's acquisition of Dolmar in 1991 has also meant that we have one of the strongest histories in the Outdoor Power Equipment market and the plant in Germany constantly delivers tools worldwide to the highest quality.

The Makita 191D46-6 mulching quickly and easily converts the Makita DLM382 and DLM432 mowers into mulching mowers by blocking the exit channel allowing the clippings to be cut into smaller pieces and deposited back into the lawn to compost and feed the grass. At the heart of our manufacturing process is the belief that for a good tool you need a good motor, and Makita makes every effort to make sure our motors are of the best quality. html *Excludes the following - Batteries, Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools/Air Tools, Gas Nailers, Compressors and non CE marked tools. The Makita DLM432 LXT Lawnmower is powered by 2 x 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy that is equal to a 36V DC motor drive system. Our Telford manufacturing plant is the only full-production facility for power tools in the UK and has been successfully running construction on many of our top line cordless power tools since 1991.

I know there's a massive battery lawn mower thread but as I use Makita for all my other tools I thought I'd go for this one. Was initially impressed with it for maintenence cutting but I then decided to scalp it on its lowest setting (20mm) from 50mm and it had no power at all. Will a battery powered mower cope that well with that or is it going to need a couple of goings over gradually lowering the height? For longer grass, it runs out of power (but really that's when I should be pulling out the 2x18v strimmer). The mechanism which allows the front wheels to be raised and lowered means the wheels are sort of stuck out on metal bars which are rather flimsy.

With 100 years' experience, our products are lauded the world over for both their performance and quality. The Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM and the mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments, a 50 Litre capacity grass collector, and a full 430mm (17") cutting width. I know that with the Makita LXT batteries, the peak power the batteries can supply is roughly proportional to the storage capacity but I don't know if the motor is capable of utilising the full power available from the larger batteries. ARMD is an appointed representative of Advent Solutions Management Limited (ASM) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Financial Reference Number 308751. I'm assuming its the same motor in both, which gives the 432 a lower no load rpm but higher tip blade speed due to the diameter increase.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Mulching is suitable where the grass is mown regularly and not left too long between cuts where the mower might struggle mulching longer clippings. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Tools must be registed online on Makita UK Warranty Registration Page within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply. The operating handle can be folded over to allow for easy storage when not in use while the 50L collection box can also be removed.

Features includes soft start, electric brake, single lever cutting height adjustment and metal 2 tooth blade. This low vibration and low noise mower is easy to manoeuvrer thanks to the highly durable front and rear wheels. Regulatory statement ARMD Limited (ARMD), company number 12391104, is a company registered in the UK, with a registered office address at 110 Newbury Gardens, Epsom, Surrey, England, KT19 0PD. No personal experience of the makita mowers but from the reports above, they're going to struggle with your usage. In the unlikely event that your Makita tool develops a fault which is due to defective workmanship or materials, you should contact your nearest local Makita Service Agent for inspection.

To claim the full warranty a registration form may need to be completed - please check the paperwork enclosed with this product when purchased. In reality the Izzy will likely go-its a stopgap that’s lasted about five years too long and it’s too big. It can struggle a bit on long grass, especially if it's wet, but I think that's probably because my 3Ah batteries can't supply as much current as the higher-capacity batteries. As with cars though a bigger engine does not always translate to better performance so it is important to compare the specifications of tools at different voltages between different manufacturers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment