276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel DJ Mixer with Effects

£94.995£189.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Master effect section with beat FX controlled with large X-Pad as well as FX frequency control to apply effect to certain frequency bands only. Simply connect external hardware via Aux or your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad, or DJM-REC.

Round the back the Midi socket has been sacrificed to take the mic socket that’s moved from the top (remember, there’s an iPad USB presumably also for Midi now on top), and the ground poles for your Technics earth leads are now frankly huge (not sure why), but everything else is exactly as you’d expect from the previous DJM-900NXS.

Most of the effects have been carried over from the NXS2 model with a few alterations to the performance of them. So, the fact that it has gone, I was pretty gutted about that, which, in turn, set my mood up completely wrong as I started to explore the new additions and then seeing what I thought was wrong with them instead of seeing the creative benefits. Unleash your DJing prowess with the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 mixer and experience the pinnacle of professional-grade audio mixing. Upon any such cancellation, the Purchaser shall make available for collection by the Company any goods in the possession of the Purchaser for which payment has not been made. It looks, as I say, as you’d expect any Pioneer mixer to look, with four channels, big Color FX knobs under each set of EQs, the mic controls down the left and the main FX down the right.

The Channel Select buttons are way better when jumping from one to another, instead of too far or not enough. I mean, great if you want to connect your phone and listen to tracks while doing other things at home, but my initial thought was nooooooo! Wouldn’t it be good if this could work with all DJ software, including Traktor and Serato, for a truly universal plug and play system alongside a pair of CDJ-2000NXS2s? Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger.

It inherits the large jog wheel and 7-inch, full-colour touch screen from the CDJ-2000NXS2, as well as features such as 8 Hot Cues and Quantize. The controls and gain structure have being redesigned, along with an improved EQ and fader curves, ensuring they are more responsive than ever before.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment