276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MINISFORUM Venus Series UM773 Lite Mini PC AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS up to 4.75GHz 32GB DDR5 1TB PCIe4.0 SSD AMD Radeon 680M Mini Computer, 2 x HDMI,1x USB4,5x USB ports,Wifi 6,BT5. 2,Tiny Micro PC

£224.995£449.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My current primary gaming setup is the Minisforum UM773, which has a Ryzen 7 7735HS, 32GB DDR5 and the Core X Chroma with 5700XT. Under the hood the computer features two SODIMM slots with support for dual-channel DDR5-4800 memory, an M. Then again, you could acquire a secondhand Razer Core X and do the same and offload it if unsatisfied. We purchase essential hardware from different brands based on the same technical specifications, including SSDs, Wi-Fi cards, RAM, HDDs, power supplies, etc. com cannot be held responsible for any package that does not make it through the local customs and is destroyed due to the item being illegal in the destination country.

The MF fan spins up when the machine is first switched on, which I think it just a re-assuring check that the fan is working, before settling down to silent operation. If wish to remain on quest to use a USB4 eGPU then consider those same sig links show Nvidia performs better than same-tier AMD cards on a USB4/TB3/TB4 link.Probably looking at either a Nvidia 4070 or potentially one of the new 7700XT or 7800XT that were just announced.

Di Mini PC me ne sono passati tra le mani davvero un sacco, alla fine ho voluto acquistare un Mini PC con Processore da Desktop, ero davvero curioso, e a distanza di oramai un mese dal mio acquisto, sono pronto a dire la mia e condividere con voi tutto quello che ho capito su questa macchina davvero [.The fans do kick-in with this software, because it does push your PC quite a lot, but this mini PC barely even flinched. Sitting on the desktop, or even running a benchmark app like Cinebench, the machine is quiet from where I'm sitting (~1. My gaming setup is a permanent setup with the Minisforum UM773 (I never take the UM773 anywhere), but I do unplug the Core X Chroma so I can use it with my Surface Pro 9 when working from home - to access my dual-monitor setup. The thermal system allows the UM773 Lite to run at full load with relatively low temperatures and noise. The thermal system also includes a 120-blade smart fan, heat pipes, and four air vents, they can elevates UM773 SE performance, keeping the temperature and the noise at a reasonable level.

Same tier NVidia vs AMD comparison finding Nvidia performs noticably better within the TB3 bandwidth/latency constraints and AMD performs similarly to desktop benchmark on M. The thermal system also includes a 120-blade smart fan, heat pipes, and four air vents, they can elevates UM773 ME performance, keeping the temperature and the noise at a reasonable level. To grant extra power to the MinisForum UM773 Lite I decided to get a Razer Core X (its supposed to arrive next week).x4 over 80Gbps Intel Thunderbolt 5 / USB4v2 ETA starting 2024 • eGPU Bandwidth Reference • eGPU Setup 1. and features an AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS Rembrandt-R processor, support for up to 64GB of RAM, and a set of ports that includes a 40 Gbps USB4 port, a 2. Featuring the latest AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processor, UM773 Lite delivers satisfying results in productivity, office routine, and even mid-range gaming. Due to the limited resources and brands of RAM and SSD, we choose Samsung, Kingston, Crucial, Adata, Phison, etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment