276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cath Kidston A Christmas Sky Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 | 24 Vegan Bath & Body Treats | 11 Enticing Fragrances | Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our prints themselves celebrate icons of our culture, like London red buses, English garden roses (which you'll find painted on mugs of tea all over). Our extensive bedding range features bed linen, duvet covers, bedspreads and bed sheets - all the essentials you need to ensure a cosy, comfy and serene night's sleep. Welcome in a season of fresh beginnings with our capsule collection of Archival Revivals, the classic Cath Kidston bags and accessories you know and love us for in heritage hand-painted prints and new works of art.

Discover new season bed sets, from calming hues to statement prints, a duvet cover and pillowcase set is the quickest way to revamp your room. Our cosmetic pouch with handy travel essentials makes a gorgeous gift for aunties, sisters, friends and loved ones. I came out with the iPhone case, a reversible jumper for Edward (which I couldn’t resist) and a Christmas sack to hold his presents, as well as paper chains, Christmas crackers, and paper cups, plates and napkins from the Christmas range.There are a few of these style of dresses in the sale at the moment but I think this print is just so gorgeous.

Great Christmas gift for a lady - purchased for a friend whose birthday is at the start of December, this was the perfect gift. Even our optimism is distinctly British – more dancing in the rain than assuming it won't rain at all. From soothing lotions to vibrant lipsticks, every item is a testament to Cath Kidston's dedication to elevating the everyday into something extraordinary. Skincare and Beauty Essentials: A curated selection of nourishing creams, vibrant lip colors, and other must-have beauty items. Each day brings a moment of excitement as you open a new door, revealing a new treasure that adds to the festive spirit.This captivating advent calendar is more than just a countdown; it's a portal to a world of self-care and indulgence, designed to bring joy and pampering to your festive celebrations. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Aqua (water), Ceteareth-25, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea), Fragrance (Fragrance), Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter (Cocoa Cocoa), Phenoxyethanol, Zea Mays Starch, Allantoin, Acrylates/Acrylates c10-3 0 Late Crosspolymer. If it's practical solutions you're looking for, discover mattress toppers and protectors and easy-iron bed sheets. This dynamic and colorful environment provides a backdrop for adventures that ignite the imagination. Created with hand-painted elements drawn from our archives and memories, our beautifully crafted collection of bakeware, ceramic table-top and textiles comes to life through classic ditsy florals with a graphic twist. There are 11 different fragrances included such as red berry and cedar, with hand creams, bath fizzers and more.It was a pleasure to collaborate with Cadbury as another iconic British brand that the nation knows and loves.

Limited-Edition: This calendar is a unique and limited-edition offering, making it a collector's item for Cath Kidston enthusiasts. I’ve also been busy making Christmas presents over the last few weeks and tonight finished two cushions for my sister! There are so any pieces I’d love to share but definitely check out what other items Cath Kidston have on their sale right now. It's from our studio in the heart of London that we take classic items and reimagine them with a smile. Holly Marler, Creative Director at Cath Kidston said: “We are delighted to announce another partnership with Cadbury Roses this Christmas.So whether you're treating yourself or someone you love, the Cath Kidston Beauty Advent Calendar is sure to bring a little extra joy this holiday season. Three sachets of relaxing bath salts with essential oils of juniper and fir complete this fabulous hamper. Cath Kidston has a a beauty advent calendar with 24 days of bath and body treats with essential oils, shea butter and floral extracts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment