276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Latitude 7300 Black,Silver Notebook 33.8 cm (13.3") 1920 x 1080 pixels 8th gen Intel® Core i7 i7-8665U 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD Latitude 7300, 8th gen Intel® Core i7, 1.9 GHz,

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The following list of Dell Precision desktop computers has beentested for update to Windows11 build 22H2. If your computer model is not listed, Dell will not test the device, and drivers will not be updated for that model. The microcontroller is handing control of the laptop to the processor. This code persists if no processor is detected. The ThinkPad earns credit for joining the Acer in the 14-hour club despite its more power-hungry processor, but the Latitude's 16-and-a-half hours take the crown. The battery-friendly display indeed seems like it's contributing in a positive way, in an admirable if not record-setting performance. The following list of Dell XPS desktop computers has beentested for upgrade to Windows11. If your computer model is not listed, Dell will not test the device, and drivers will not be updated for that model.

First Group: The LED blinks 1 to nine times followed by a brief pause with the LED off at the interval of 1.5 seconds in amber color. For example: A No Memory error is detected (2,3). The power button LED blinks two times of amber color followed by a pause, and then blinks three times of white color. The power LED will pause for 3 seconds before the next cycle repeats itself again. The blinking patterns consist of two sets of numbers thatrepresent:( First Group: Amber blinks, Second Group: White blinks). The same goes for AC Adapters or Laptop Chargers. There a five main OEMs for laptop chargers and these are Delta Electronics, Chicony and HiPro, ACBel, Liteon and Flextronics. BEWARE FAKES! The Latitude 7300 crushed our performance benchmarks, scoring an excellent 16,022 on the Geekbench 4.3 overall performance test. That result is higher than where the SX14 (14,887, Core i7-8565U), the Thinkpad X1 Carbon (13,173, the Core i5-8250U) and the HP EliteBook 840 G5 (13,178, Core i7-8650U) landed. It also tops the premium laptop average (15,580).For example: A No Memory error is detected (2,3). The battery charge LED blinks two times in amber color followed by a pause, and then blinks three times in white color. The power LED will pause for 3 seconds before the next cycle repeats itself again. I typed at 113 words per minute with an accuracy rate of 97% on the 10fastfingers.com typing test, which is slower but more accurate than my 119-wpm at 95% accuracy average.

For our performance benchmarks, I matched the Latitude 7300 against two other 13.3-inch business laptops in 12.5-inch chassis: the HP EliteBook 830 G5, and the Lenovo ThinkPad X390. That left two slots for the Acer Swift 7 and VAIO SX14, which are 14-inch ultraportables. Though the lightest of the group at 1.96 pounds, the Acer is also the slowest thanks to a 5-watt, dual-core Y-series CPU instead of a 15-watt, quad-core U-series processor, as the comparison table below reveals.The Latitude 7300 got pretty warm after we played a 15-minute full HD video. The Latitude's underside peaked at 102 degrees Fahrenheit and the spot between the G and H keys reached 96 degrees, both of which are above our 95-degree comfort threshold. Fortunately, the touchpad stayed below that mark, at 89 degrees. Dell Latitude 7300 software and warranty The Dell and Lenovo basically tied for the win in this event, with the HP and VAIO taking another second or so per operation or filter and the Acer plodding through the process. Graphics Tests

The following list of Dell Precision desktop computers has beentested for upgrade to Windows11. If your computer model is not listed, Dell will not test the device, and drivers will not be updated for that model. For example, No Memory detected (2,3), Battery LED blinks two times of amber color followed by a pause, and then blinks three times of white color. The Battery LED will pause for 3 seconds before the next cycle repeat itself again. We also run a custom Adobe Photoshop image-editing benchmark. Using an early 2018 release of the Creative Cloud version of Photoshop, we apply a series of 10 complex filters and effects to a standard JPEG test image. We time each operation and, at the end, add up the total execution time (lower times are better). The Photoshop test stresses the CPU, storage subsystem, and RAM, but it can also take advantage of most GPUs to speed up the process of applying filters, so systems with powerful graphics chips or cards may see a boost. After fully recharging the laptop, we set up the machine in power-save mode (as opposed to balanced or high-performance mode) where available and make a few other battery-conserving tweaks in preparation for our unplugged video rundown test. (We also turn Wi-Fi off, putting the laptop into airplane mode.) In this test, we loop a video—a locally stored 720p file of the Blender Foundation short film Tears of Steel—with screen brightness set at 50 percent and volume at 100 percent until the system conks out.Next is Maxon's CPU-crunching Cinebench R15 test, which is fully threaded to make use of all available processor cores and threads. Cinebench stresses the CPU rather than the GPU to render a complex image. The result is a proprietary score indicating a PC's suitability for processor-intensive workloads. Second Group: The LED blinks 1 to nine timesfollowed by a longer pause before the next cycle starts again at the interval of 1.5 secondsin white color. The combination of performance, battery life, and durability make the Latitude 13 7300 an attractive choice for professionals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment