276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Pro 2 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 Electric Toothbrush comes with a travel case where you can store the electric toothbrush handle and two electric toothbrush heads. It is a pretty simple construction however it has some neat design features. With the all new lithium ion battery the Oral-B Pro 2 2000 will now last upto 2 weeks. This means that it gives about 56 minutes of brushing time. This is brilliant for a budget electric toothbrush and is on par with the more expensive Oral-B Genius 8000 and 9000 and the Philips Sonicare.

Product Description: 2 minute timer with inbuilt quadpacer, visible pressure sensor, 3D oscillating rotating action, 1 x Oral-B brush head and 2 x Cleaning modes The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 is advertised to last for upto 2 weeks which is 56 minutes of use (2 minutes twice a day for a week). From my experience the battery life is closer to 10 days which is 40 minutes of use. Should I leave the Oral-B Pro 2 2000 to charge every night? It weighs in at 130g with toothbrush head so it is quite light and definitely will not take up too much of your luggage space. The size including brush head is 23 cm x 2.5cm x 3cm. 5) Value For Money The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 is nice and light weighing in at 130g. It also conveniently sized at 23 cm x 2.5cm x 3cm. This electric toothbrush is very easy to carry around on your travels and will not take up too much luggage room.

The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 is a good budget electric toothbrush that bridges the gap between the top of the range electric toothbrushes such as the Oral-B Genius 9000 and the truly budget range electric toothbrushes such as the Oral-B Vitality plus.

The battery indicator light is not good, especially when compared to the more expensive Oral-B models. It does not give adequate warning before the battery runs out. The Oral-B Pro 2 2500 is overall a very good electric toothbrush which provides amazing value for money. If you are looking for a simple yet effective electric toothbrush, this is the electric toothbrush for you. Electric toothbrushes are clinically proven to be superior to manual toothbrushes, providing benefits in removing more plaque for cleaner teeth and healthier gums. Oral-Belectric toothbrushes remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual brush, which is why they are recommended by UK dentists and hygienists. Oral-B electric rechargeable toothbrushes (from Pro 600 model upwards) also whiten teeth starting from day one by removing surface stains. Electric toothbrushes are suitable from ages 3+, with specific kids electric toothbrush models available, and are gentle on gums and suitable for sensitive teeth. Electric rechargeable toothbrushes come with replacement toothbrush heads, which should be replaced every three months.The CrossAction brush head is of medium firmness and also features indicator bristles. These indicator bristles fade over time, letting you know when the brush head needs changing The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 costs . This is one area where this electric toothbrush shines. For the features you get and the price, it is hard to beat this electric toothbrush. It also comes with a 2 year warranty that is possible to extend to 3 years. As to be expected from a budget range electric toothbrush it does not come with all the bells and whistles. The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 does not come with Bluetooth connectivity to the Oral-B App and position detection. It however does come with all the essential features. Quadpacer 2 minute timer I’m debating between the Pro 2 2500 and the Oral B Junior for my 8 and 6 year olds. Which would you recommend please? Is the Pro 2 2500 suitable for children too? I like the fact that it has a pressure sensor, longwr battery life and travel case. Reply

Hi Rasa. Thank you for the comment. As I have not seen your teeth personally, I cannot really give personal advice. However for people with sensitive teeth, the Oral-B Pro 2 2000 does not have a sensitive mode so would not recommend it for sensitive teeth. The Oral-B 4 4000 does have a sensitive cleaning mode and a visible pressure sensor so would be a better fit for someone with sensitive teeth. If this is combined with a sensitive brush head such as the sensi ultra thin brush head, this would be a gentle electric toothbrush for sensitive teeth. Hope this helps! ReplyI am not sure about the prices in South Africa. I would say that the Oral-B Pro 2500 has a visible pressure sensor whereas the Oral-B Pro 1000 does not, so I would lean towards to the Oral-B Pro 2500. The quadpacer is a handy on handle timer that buzzes every 30 seconds indicating when to change area of your mouth. Most people have a preferred side that they like to brush. This leads to an uneven clean with one side getting brushed really well and the other side being missed. The quadpacer timer buzzes are a constant reminder to brush your teeth more evenly. Visible Pressure Sensor No this is not recommended charging the Oral-B Pro 2 2000 too often can result in significant shortening of the battery life.” The CrossAction brush comes as standard with the Oral-B Pro 2 2500N. As the brush head size is quite small, it means that it easily accesses the most difficult of molar teeth. This in my view is the best brush head Oral-B make. This is because it has special bristles that are angled at 16 degrees, which allow it to clean close to the gum line.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment