276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother CS7000X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, 70 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 10 Included Feet, Metal, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From free motion quilting and embroidery to sewing a simple zipper, the Brother CS7000X can do it all. Scoring above average in our sewing tests, this Brother CS5055 showed great results on most fabrics using the straight, zig-zag, and blind hem stitches. Based on our experience using the Brother XR9550 and CS7000X, we have compiled a list of pros and cons for each machine to help you make an informed decision. Once the lower bottom thread is set, it’s time to thread the top thread on your Brother sewing machine. You'll have everything you need for your next quilting or sewing project, including 4 bobbins, 3-piece needle set, ball point needle, foot pedal, and much more!

Thread A Brother Sewing Machine (Step-by-Step) How To Thread A Brother Sewing Machine (Step-by-Step)

The decreased max stitching speed could be frustrating but I would not hesitate to recommend this product! With the amazing ten feet design that cuts across blind stitch, zigzag, button sewing foot, and others, you can professional stitch any design on your denim without breaking a sweat. With this many stitches, you can create a variety of different designs and add your personal touch to your projects. However, the CS7000X comes out on top with its impressive 70 built-in stitches, which gives you an expanded range of creative potential.It also helps with clean stitching, which you’ll appreciate when your clothes are too tight around the waistline or thighs! Sewing is a terrific stress reliever and a rewarding hobby that indulges your creative side and provides functional benefits–like accomplishing basic mending and saving money on alterations. Based on my experience using the Brother cp100x vs cs7000x, I have compiled a list of pros and cons for each machine to help you make an informed decision. I’ve read sooo many reviews about tension problems with 6000i so I’m nervous about this series in that aspect. Instead of turning a dial, the stitch selection is shown on the LCD screen, you just pick the number of the stitch and adjust the stitch length and width.

Brother CS7000X vs Brother XR9550PRW Sewing Machine (2017) Brother CS7000X vs Brother XR9550PRW Sewing Machine (2017)

The Brother CS7000X sewing machine is a step up from its predecessors, with improved features that will appeal to both beginners and experienced sewists alike. After the second year, most parts aren’t covered anymore (like the needle threader that broke on my CS6000i. With exceptional features such as Digitizing, Cross Stitching, and Portrait Conversion, the Artspira+ Subscription Plan has something for everyone. As for the Brother XR9550PRW Sewing Machine (2017) - TechGearLab, a source that conducts reliable hands-on testing, has feat Now, press the foot controller or touch the on/off button and slide the speed controller to the right.And, I personally like a ton of bobbins so I don’t have to stop and wind more when switching thread colors. If you’re lost when choosing your first sewing machine, I’ve put together a quick guide to help you determine what type of machine you’ll want. In this article, I will provide a detailed comparison of the two machines, covering key aspects such as ease of use, number of stitches, accessories, sewing speed, and more.

Brother CS5055 Review | Tested by GearLab Brother CS5055 Review | Tested by GearLab

Our test team always appreciates a top-loading bobbin since bending down to the table height to see if you're putting the bobbin in correctly is a pain in the neck. Without a button to put the needle up, though, you do have to use the handwheel to manually place the needle in the perfect “up” position to use the needle threader.This means you drop the bobbin down into the case and simply wind the thread around the guides as directed by the imprinted instructions. Best of all, the most common stitch lengths and widths have a circle around them in the panel — a huge plus, especially for beginners or for someone who hasn't sewn for a while. While this isn’t the most incredible warranty, it is comparable to other sewing machine manufacturers.

Brother CP60X Review - Pros, Cons, And Comparisons Brother CP60X Review - Pros, Cons, And Comparisons

Like everything in life, sewing machines are transitioning from all metal parts to more and more plastic parts to save production costs. When it comes to the number of built-in stitches, both the Brother XR9550 and CS7000X offer a diverse range of stitches that include decorative, utility, and quilting stitches. It did great in its " The Best Sewing Machine" roundup where it was named its "Ranked 1 out of 5", which, in itself, makes it a product worth considering. Just as you would rightly guess, the Brother CP100X sewing and quilting machine comes with an amazing 100 unique built-in stitches. Is this super noticable or is it something you’d only truly notice if you were putting heavy heavy use into the machine?In comparison, I estimate it’s about 1/3 the volume of my serger and heavy-duty sewing machine, too. One drawback of the CP60X, though, is since it’s pretty new, there’s not as much support available in terms of YouTube videos, etc. It was first replaced by the Brother CS7000i and then the Brother CS7000X sewing machine, which I’ve had for several months. The Brother CP100X is an excellent option for those who are just starting with sewing and want a machine that is easy to use and has a good range of stitches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment